Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Current Known issues with Xerath Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RAngeLuna

10-06-2011

My entire team lags, and I usually run LoL perfectl. Also I ve had two accounts, both made before teh Xerath patch, that have the 1969 thing.

AreYouKrayzie

10-06-2011

Potential fix for endless queue issue:

I uninstalled league, Disabled my anti virus and firewall (Bitdefender), then reinstalled and my game has finally been working perfectly. Played 3 games so far. Please try in that order and see if you have success like me and post here.

Jacaari

10-06-2011

Potential Queue Issue:

Open your task manager go to processes:

Find the PvP Kernal process and end it. Restart League of legends and try a game.

RAngeLuna

10-06-2011

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=15495411#post15495411
Please look at my post and see if I can do anything to fix this lag/ban.

Jacaari

10-06-2011

Read the wrenchman's post on the ban. It explains your issue. Dont just post without reading, shows ignorance.

Emily VanCamp

Recruiter

10-06-2011

Btw on the issue of VMware- I have already reinstalled + Repaired the client. There is no solution to this at the moment it seems, not a single Rioter has responded to the specific issue of Vmware. If specs are needed, there is a previous thread where many people posted their VMware versions + Mac OSX versions. And to clarify. NO ONE had this issue on VMware before this patch. If no answers are given, LoL community is going to lose a lot of Mac users.

Arruke

10-06-2011

Quote:
Aregionius:
Sharp, the no text issue seems to be a very specific problem with users on older FX 5000 series cards. It's on the radar, but I have no other info right now.

There seems to be a lot of people that use these cards though, myself included. I've had no gfx problems ever prior to this update and have used the same card so I think the problem should be very easy to pinpoint and remedy.

Drunk Virus

10-06-2011

please find a solution on the server rejected issue after every patch...I don't know when can I play !
I noticed that it could be a broadband connection issue !

Jacaari

10-06-2011

Update: I can get into games now after finding a pass by the queue times, but now in the champ select screen A maestro error appears. We are making progress!!! Keep it bumped

Jacaari

10-06-2011

After the maestro error, i was able to restart the client andf inally enter this CoOp Ai game