Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Current Known issues with Xerath Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

J4C0B

10-06-2011

I've had a number of problem

1. In top corner where news is displayed reads "disconnected from pvp.net maybe due to issues on our part" or something like that

2. Not putting me into queues when invited by friend, leaves me in the invite lobby

3. not putting me in champion selection when my friends have gotten in, or leaves me like 10 sec to choose

4. long queues when trying to leave, "cannot leave now match imminent"

5. FPS lag spikes and continuous fps lag

Also have tried the repair feature from launcher and no luck, just resets my mastery pages, and tried uninstall and reinstall yet no luck :/

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

10-06-2011

Doc/Seth/Others - I have no info on the queue issue, it doesn't seem to be affecting everyone, so my guess is that it's somehow connection related, but it's entirely possible that it's linked to the issues from last night.

Crem - My guess would be that the r3d report is a bit misleading as it's unlikely you don't have the textures. If that was the case, a simple reinstall would be able to solve the issue. Most likely it's a problem with the interaction between your video card/settings and the virtual environment.

Ball - It looks like you're having an issue with your Adobe AIR, you can try reinstalling AIR manually or you may want to navigate to (Your Install Path)\League of Legends\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases and removing the folder with the highest number (back it up first) then attempting to do a repair patch.

Sach/Harman - My guess is that this is related to the "endless queue" issue, but again I'm sorry but I don't have any new info on that one.

ChrisBrowns - There are 3 main causes for that issue, 1. You don't have enough hard drive space to finish the install (make room), 2. you're having internet issues that are disrupting the patch download (correct them), 3. You have a corrupted temporary install file (go to [Your Install Path]\RADS\downloads\releases\live\projects\lol_game_cl ient\releases and delete the latest folder, then try repatching)

Neuro - Sorry, I feel like I've seen a fix for this before, but I can't seem to figure out where it went, I'll keep looking, in the meantime you may want to try forum search or site:leagueoflegends.com/board on google to double the effort.

Legit - BugSplat errors are generally system related, unfortunately there's not usually a lot we can do about them over the forums. Your best bet is to submit the report with as much detail as possible.

Harman48

10-06-2011

Ya i think its related to the endless que, do u think there will be any fix for this issue? Because it does seem to be affecting a lot of people in the forums.

Jacaari

10-06-2011

Quote:
Aregionius:
Doc/Seth/Others - I have no info on the queue issue, it doesn't seem to be affecting everyone, so my guess is that it's somehow connection related, but it's entirely possible that it's linked to the issues from last night.

Its not affecting everyone yes, but more than enough people posting numerous threads speak for those who don't frequent the forums that probably also are experiencing this issue. There are many of us and cannot access anything at all period. At least some help would be greatly appreciated.\

Edit: it is definitely not a connection issue in regards to internet connectivity. more likely its being able to connnect to Pvp.net but it is nothing from my end so i suspect that it is from the other side of the connection.

XxInToXiCxX

10-06-2011

USER)[12:49:14.554] WinMain: Migrate start
( ERROR)[12:49:14.554] RADS::Common::RegistryHelp::RegKeyValueString::RegKeyValueString: Failed to find registry key "Software\Riot Games\RADS" (2).
( ERROR)[12:49:14.554] RADS::Common::SettingsFile::SettingsFile::Load: The system cannot find the path specified.
( ERROR)[12:49:14.554] RADS::Common::SettingsFile::SettingsFile::Load: Failed to open settings file "RADS/system/locale.cfg" for input.
( ERROR)[12:49:14.554] RADS::Common::SettingsFile::SettingsFile::Load: The system cannot find the path specified.
( ERROR)[12:49:14.554] RADS::Common::SettingsFile::SettingsFile::Load: Failed to open settings file "RADS/system/locale.cfg" for input.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THESE ARE MY RADS PLEASE FIX IM RUNNING ON A COMPAQ PRESAROP CQ62 ITS NOT BAD I THINK ITS GOT SONMETHING TO DO WITH AUDIO NOT SURE MY SCREEN GOES BLACK AFTER I LOG IN SO I CANT SEE NOTHING PLEASE FIX !!!!!!

Rigs

10-06-2011

Why hasn't the "forever queued" / Champion selection imminent problem been addressed? It is far more serious than any other current bug.

Although the number of people having the problem is relatively small, it only takes 1 person who has the problem to queue and ruin the queue for 9 other people.

By the way, it is NOT connection issued, as my brother plays on the same wireless connection and has no problems whatsoever.

Jacaari

10-06-2011

Bump

Jacaari

10-06-2011

Bumpity

Restorations

10-06-2011

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1324826 (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1324826)

Cava1ry

10-06-2011

I havent been able to join a match for a few days.. My issue is everything works up until the loading into a match screen never pops up.. I can login.. Start match.. Select champion.. Window minimizes for the connecting window and nothing ever shows up.. I try closing LoL and reconnecting to match it only does the same thing..