Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Current Known issues with Xerath Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

My Regrets

Recruiter

10-06-2011

Quote:
Fallzak:
Dont forget the ungodly long game cues, and not being able to get out of cue due to "A match has been found! Champion select is imminent!"

I'm having the same problem and I can't play a single game...I constantly have the disconnected from pvp.net saying it could be your service...I've completely uninstalled and reinstalled LoL. Problem is persisting and I cannot play a single game with my friends.

Justanormalkid

10-06-2011

Not being able to get to log in screeeeeeen

viledemon19

10-06-2011

i have the super long log in que problem

but when i do find a game after 10 or even 15 minuets i get two other problems

1. i can't lock in a champ

2 it won't go to the champ load up screen. i just stay in the champ select screen. i have to close the client then reopen just to load up.

it's really annoying having to do this.

i wonder wtf they did in this patch to have this many problems

Solaris Shadow

Recruiter

10-06-2011

Justanormalkid, Is the login screen black? Or is the client not launching after you hit play?

Emily VanCamp

Recruiter

10-06-2011

Thanks for the response, as no one else from riot has said anthing about VMware. But as for a graphical issue, it CANT be, since before patch, everyone using VMware was operating LoL perfectly. After Patch EVERYONE using VMWare is experiencing the exact same issue. Something went wrong with the patch which messed up the files. There are many more threads over this VMware issue.

StYlEiCoOL

10-06-2011

@Solaris Shadow im having almost the same problem only, after champion Select the screen load doesnt come up and it turns black it doesnt give me and error or nothing it turns just black, what should i do? any suggestions please i would appreciate.

Thanks.

Regards
StYlEiiCoOl

LegitHAX

10-06-2011

I'm also getting a Bugsplat problem during the laoding screen after champ select. It closes by itself and a bugplat window appears. This is really annoying....plz help

Solaris Shadow

Recruiter

10-06-2011

@StYlEiCoOL The issue with the black screen in loading is rampant after to this patch unfortunately I do not have a sure fix for this.

The only things I can suggest are making sure everything drivers, windows, etc are up to date. Try running the repair function.

Try launching LoL form lol.launcher.admin file or if the game is black when you launch it try launching the "League of legends" application from C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\releases\0.0.0.76\deploy

If Justanormalkid issue is simply a black log in screen then it might be able to be fixed by updating as well as making sure internet explorer is at default settings. Make sure an audio device is plugged in, or try to delete lol_air_client from C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects and having it repatch.

Justanormalkid

10-06-2011

@soloris its not when i hit play the window just goes away

Solaris Shadow

Recruiter

10-06-2011

@justanormalkid
currently going through some attempts at solving with people try out what I have said in this thread.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1329006