Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Current Known issues with Xerath Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

saccharinne

Member

10-06-2011

Quote:
Aregionius:

Harman/Sacch - I'm not sure if the queue duration is related to the server issue last night or is a separate unrelated issue. As for the premade teams not loading, I have heard of scattering from a few other players having this issue, but there's nothing consistent enough to indicate that it's something other than a user-end connection issue. If you have more info on when it happens, what happens, game logs, etc. that would be helpful.


Issue isn't happening to me, but to someone I usually play with. I'm lead to believe that the queue duration and premade team issues are related because both issues began after the most recent patch. When he queues by himself, he gets the "infinite queue" issue where he is never taken to champion select (even after 15 minutes) and cannot exit out because "champion selection is imminent". When we attempt to queue together, I am taken to the champ select screen in a reasonable amount of time, but he is "left behind". On the champ select screen it shows him as not connected, and during this he is simply sitting in queue with the clock ticking, but never gets the popup to take him to champ selection.

This issue is appearing more widespread by the hour, I counted at least twelve threads reporting this issue within the first two pages. Here are some of the more active and/or detailed threads:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1328567
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1326451
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1323555
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1328399

There are obviously several more, but I don't want to be obnoxious :P I hope you'll list this as a "known issue" so that it might possibly receive the attention that it requires.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ball In Cup

Recruiter

10-06-2011

Quote:
Ball In Cup:
Hi, I'm getting an unspecified error and the patch wont update...
However when i switched region to EU it patched fine and i could go into the game.
It's just the NA server wont patch for some reason. Any idea what might be wrong?


Here's the log
http://pastebin.com/ZhGpMgPw


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harman48

Member

10-06-2011

Quote:
saccharinne:
Issue isn't happening to me, but to someone I usually play with. I'm lead to believe that the queue duration and premade team issues are related because both issues began after the most recent patch. When he queues by himself, he gets the "infinite queue" issue where he is never taken to champion select (even after 15 minutes) and cannot exit out because "champion selection is imminent". When we attempt to queue together, I am taken to the champ select screen in a reasonable amount of time, but he is "left behind". On the champ select screen it shows him as not connected, and during this he is simply sitting in queue with the clock ticking, but never gets the popup to take him to champ selection.

This issue is appearing more widespread by the hour, I counted at least twelve threads reporting this issue within the first two pages. Here are some of the more active and/or detailed threads:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1328567
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1326451
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1323555
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1328399

There are obviously several more, but I don't want to be obnoxious :P I hope you'll list this as a "known issue" so that it might possibly receive the attention that it requires.


Ya these posts show that it is a known issue. And saccharinne exactly described the problem. I understand there's lots of different problems with the client right now, but I know alot of my friends who are having the exact same issue with long que and not being able to get into champion select. I have almost never had this problem before, but after the patch I have not been able to get into games. Im not the type to get angry or anything, but I have to admit that not being able to join any games is getting me pretty annoyed lol. I hope riot could consider this as a known issue. Thanks Aregionius.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

o The Doctor o

Senior Member

10-06-2011

Quote:
Harman48:
Ya these posts show that it is a known issue. And saccharinne exactly described the problem. I understand there's lots of different problems with the client right now, but I know alot of my friends who are having the exact same issue with long que and not being able to get into champion select. I have almost never had this problem before, but after the patch I have not been able to get into games. Im not the type to get angry or anything, but I have to admit that not being able to join any games is getting me pretty annoyed lol. I hope riot could consider this as a known issue. Thanks Aregionius.


This^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MissyMegan

Senior Member

10-06-2011

Thanks for posting my, post link
(sounds so weird, sounded better in my head lol)
I tried, completely removing and everything...

And for everyone who has different problems >>

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1328567
This is my problem, hopefully riot can make a fix for all of us
Thanks<3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RaspberriesRGood

Senior Member

10-06-2011

Quote:
saccharinne:
Issue isn't happening to me, but to someone I usually play with. I'm lead to believe that the queue duration and premade team issues are related because both issues began after the most recent patch. When he queues by himself, he gets the "infinite queue" issue where he is never taken to champion select (even after 15 minutes) and cannot exit out because "champion selection is imminent". When we attempt to queue together, I am taken to the champ select screen in a reasonable amount of time, but he is "left behind". On the champ select screen it shows him as not connected, and during this he is simply sitting in queue with the clock ticking, but never gets the popup to take him to champ selection.

This issue is appearing more widespread by the hour, I counted at least twelve threads reporting this issue within the first two pages. Here are some of the more active and/or detailed threads:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1328567
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1326451
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1323555
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1328399

There are obviously several more, but I don't want to be obnoxious :P I hope you'll list this as a "known issue" so that it might possibly receive the attention that it requires.


This issue is really widespread. I have this problem too, but the friend of mine with which I tried to duo queue can get in. He told me that I picked Shen, then the game closed when the countdown ended. The whole time, I was sitting in the queue, and he seemed to disappear off the queue.

Also, he tells me that he gets this a lot in solo queue as well. So lots of people seem to experience it.

Also, this also causes a bug in custom games. I can't seem to add any bots. When I click a few times, it says that the team is full. When I click start, it says that the game was modified by someone else.

Oh, another interesting note: If I wait a lot, I don't get the "champion selection is imminent" message.

One more: Upon logging in, I seem to be in an Arranged Team Chat with nobody in it. Not even me. See picture.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ovary

Member

10-06-2011

Yeah, and this error as well. :| I just wanna play :c


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alf

Recruiter

10-06-2011

Bump this so people see it guys so they can stop posting the same thing over and over.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

neurolite

Senior Member

10-06-2011

Quote:
Aregionius:


Neuro - I've seen this one pop up very periodically, but I don't remember offhand if there was any easy fix. You may want to try a reinstall to replace corrupt graphics files, http://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/234176-reinstalling-league-of-legends


Alright, I tried a full reinstall following those directions, it didn't work, I then rolled back my graphics driver, didn't work, did a full reinstall of the last whql driver release didn't work either, I guess at this point I should file a ticket? I also can't take a screenshot of the problem because they come out as black screens


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arsirion

Junior Member

10-06-2011

There's not much I can say that hasn't already been said. My symptoms have already been described to a T. It behaves like a problem with the communication between the client and the server (or the other way around?). I'm not going to rage like a lot of people on this forum but having been a customer to riot games for quite a long time I would really appreciate that they address this problem.

At least I can monitor this thread and the forum rather easily and regularly now that I don't have LoL to distract me...