Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Current Known issues with Xerath Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Miljas

10-13-2011

This is pretty sloppy programming. Look at the list of bugs. Someone really dropped the ball here. Now the thing that really bothers me is the lackadaisical attitude about these bugs and the expectation on the user to fix problems with Riot's programming. No way man, you totally got the wrong attitude on this. This is your product Riot, take responsibility and make sure you release quality material.

InsaneBlades

10-14-2011

For some odd reason I can play now. I guess the small "Update" that they posted out recently fixed the Bugsplat error. I have yet to try a normal game though.

MrDefia

10-16-2011

Bugsplat!

BRlCKSQUAD

10-16-2011

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1371515 You forgot this one..

jekkosouthside

Recruiter

10-18-2011

Ghost Queue still a huge unresolved problem. No word from anyone whether or not this will be fixed come next maintenance.

Damnedman

Recruiter

10-18-2011

After I finish games, the stats won't load for some reason even after waiting for 5 minutes or so. If I do skip the stats, I can't get into champ select unless I restart the client.

jekkosouthside

Recruiter

10-19-2011

Graves patch today and ghost queue is still there. This is really such a drag since no one from Riot even seems to acknowledge the fact that this is a huge problem which is affecting so many players.

Shadow Seraph

10-19-2011

They acknowledged it, but either it's really complicated or they haven't found the source of the problem yet. It's been a bit of a drag trying to play games with my boyfriend 'cause he's a Ghost Queue victim.

Wyndrizt

10-21-2011

Hotfix for the no-text problem on my GeForce Fx5500 works!!! I see my hp,gold wow!