Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Current Known issues with Xerath Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emily VanCamp

Recruiter

10-11-2011

Where the VMware love?.... I miss my LoL. it's been a week.... and i'm bored..

Radier

10-11-2011

How about the huge problem of not even being able to patch due to XerathMageChainsExtended.luaobj? Every time, I'm sick of it. Can you atleast look into it, and not give me some stupid solution like what has been posted over and over about the same thing the actual client error tells you.

InsaneBlades

10-11-2011

FIX THE BUGSPLAT ERROR! Kthxbye

InsaneBlades

10-11-2011

Quote:
Phugannay:
I've tried the Adobe AIR update and all the variations of the compatibility/admin settings, and I am still crashing after champ select.

If compatibility mode is off, I crash with a Bugsplat error. If it is on, I crash with the R6025 C++ runtime error. Either way, I cannot get a game to start after champ selection. Is there anything else I can try?

Same thing with me. When I run in compatibility mode I get the C++ error with it off I get the BugSplat error.

Kylescorpion

10-12-2011

Im tired of everyone constantly saying the same stuff about how to "Fix" fps spikes. I have all the settings as low it can get.I've uninstalled the driver (re installed) I've re installed the game about 8 times this week to no avail. I use gameboost (I try without it as well). Its kinda weird because I used to have this problem a few months ago and for some reason it was normal for about 2 months intill the Riven patch and everything went to hell again, and Im even getting bugsplat errors again :/

Im just saying it has to be something client side thats affecting certain cards. There are just way too many people for it not to be. (It always happens after 20 mins (so 20mins-22mins is when it first starts) intill the rest of the game. I notice it begins the first time I use the shop after the 20 minute point.

Emily VanCamp

Recruiter

10-12-2011

Btw for the FPS spikes, i had them too, and i run on Mac with Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB built in. It fixed after i DC and re connected to the game... although that took around 8 mins.. cause of how laggy it made my VM ware client... but too bad now i can't even play cause of VMware...

Kilraith

10-12-2011

Still have the bug splat error right after champion select and before loading screen.

Ze1tken

10-12-2011

Perma skip waiting for stats a problem for me.

DarthNocturnis

10-13-2011

Yeah, tried all the Runtime error solutions. Nothing worked. :/

Not too uptight about it, but it's a little annoying because I can't play when my dad or brother get on.

lonely J

10-13-2011

Where is the hotfix???

C++ errors before a match starts or in champion select
This is a known issue with some players, staff is currently working on a fix.

UPDATE: A hotfix was released for the C++ pure function call error message. Please report if you continue to have this problem.