Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Current Known issues with Xerath Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

midiout

10-10-2011

Since the Xerath patch I've been crashing while playing the game, not in the pregame client. There doesn't seem to be any pattern to it, some games it will crash three times or more, other games it wont happen at all. Most of the times its a Windows 7 Error telling me, League of Legends has stopped working, close. Though other times it gives me the Bug Splat error. It's getting as far as causing my computer to crash, and shut down with a physical memory dump blue screen.

I've been looking online for solutions and I've found many people are having this problem, but I've yet to come across a solution. I'm concerned that this is going to cause damage to my (new) computer. I've put tickets on your support website already, but I didn't get any response after a few days.

I'm using:
Windows 7 Home 64bit
Intel i5 2500k
GTX 560ti
8GB DDR3 1600mhz Dual Channel Ram
Asus P8z68-v Pro Motherboard

The other day I was coming across a few posts in this Help and Support sub-forum, but I can't find any now. Maybe they found a solution?

Kurokaz3

Recruiter

10-10-2011

nope hotfix didnt fix the bugsplat errors

Axiomatikos

10-10-2011

Bugsplat was not fixed by the hot fix. It still disconnects after the champion selection and crashes.

Arruke

10-10-2011

Thanks for linking the response to my thread OP. I was also wondering if there are any updates at all for any of these issues seeing as the one issue that (apparently) took them 5 days to fix is still not fixed with the hotfix that was released, I've actually just seen more and more of the same type of thread regarding these issues. It's been 2 days since they've updated anything in the OP of the "Graphical Problems" thread, the last being the announcement of the hotfix and it being released but nothing about it failing to fix anything and no word on any of the other problems as well.

It's not like I'm trying to say that these problems are easy to fix but for a company like Riot given almost a week's time cannot even fix one of these major issues just makes me think that they aren't devoting enough time to these problems even when the patch itself was a small patch and these issues are GFX issues which shouldn't be hard to pinpoint in such a small patch as it is and the fact that you can single most of the issues out to deal with a singular thing such as the no in game text issue is only a problem with nvidia geforce fx 5 series so wouldn't you agree that once understanding that it wouldn't be hard to find the changes in the patch that changed how your gfx card interfaces with League of Legends or how it interfaces with those drivers for said video card. Or the VM problem, wouldn't that also be an easy problem to fix seeing as you are working with a program in it's entirety now? Knowing what the program is and how it works you should also be able to determine the problem easily as it is producing artifacts in game, something most video game designers would be able to fix fairly easily especially when it's been narrowed down to have a singular common piece involved (here it is the use of VM ware).

It just feels to me that they aren't putting enough time into these bugs because they don't affect EVERYONE but just SOME. Maybe they are understaffed, I can't know for sure because Riot doesn't give anyone a clear answer on anything and it really alienates me as a player to not get any word on such big issues especially when it affects so many people and completely inhibits them from playing the game.

super GGGGGGG

Recruiter

10-10-2011

yeah can we get an eta for the bugsplat error?

Phugannay

10-10-2011

I've tried the Adobe AIR update and all the variations of the compatibility/admin settings, and I am still crashing after champ select.

If compatibility mode is off, I crash with a Bugsplat error. If it is on, I crash with the R6025 C++ runtime error. Either way, I cannot get a game to start after champ selection. Is there anything else I can try?

IM SWAGRIVATED

10-11-2011

bugsplat not fixed in new patch

dirtydan11

10-11-2011

ya can we please get an eta on bug splat fix i haven't been able to play in a week.

Sebastianthefrog

10-11-2011

dont forget the bugsplat error after champion select, that to!

Wolf God

Senior Recruiter

10-11-2011

The " No Text In-game" is still happening, please fix!