Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Current Known issues with Xerath Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

10-07-2011

Is it possible to have an ETA for ghost queue fixes? I don't want to be a ghost =(

QargZer

10-07-2011

You can add the error where the text on stacking items such as tear of goddess no longer shows how much mana is stacked so far.

SethSickness

10-07-2011

Quote:
Aregionius:

Ghost Queue, very long queue times, dropping from premade queues
This is a known issue related to the timer problem affecting bans and FWotD and is currently being repaired.

YES! Finally the problem is acknowledged. I renew my faith in you guy's.

Rhynorater

10-07-2011

If you guys wouldn't mind could we get a estimated time of fixing for the bugsplat error?

InsaneBlades

10-07-2011

You forgot about the bug splat error where after you pick your champion and the game is about to start the bug splat window appears and you can't play on any of your accounts.

Nevermind...

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

10-07-2011

I'm not sure if the Runtime Error is related to the C++ Bugsplat, but if that's the case you may want to try some of the fixes found on the first page for R6025.

You may also want to try reinstalling your C++ redistributable, http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=8328 not sure if that'll have any effect, but it'd be an easy fix if it does work.

Rhynorater

10-07-2011

BUMP see my buddy here! Hes actually trying to help us! he should be worshiped!^^^^

BTW- I think the C++ error is related to bugsplat, because I get both of them..

EDIT: Tryied installing c++ again and it didnt work.

veliem

10-07-2011

is anyone getting this one weird error where after you finished a game, it keep saying "waiting for stats." This happen to me after every game after the xerath patch. If i click on "skip waiting for stats" my ip/xp isn't upgraded and i enter ghost queue if i join another game. Or if i join a game my friend made, i will get stuck in the lobby.

Everything is solved for me, if i relogged. But i do not want to relog after each game.

Emily VanCamp

Recruiter

10-07-2011

So there is no way to remove the graphical update that screwed all Vmware users?

Rhynorater

10-07-2011

bump