Winning Streaks -> Losing Streaks.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seiyaru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2011

Feeders will always be prevailing in LoL. There's no real banning system and it's been proven time and time again that with a F2P model when your main account is banned you just start again. Season 1 I went 10 straight wins almost hit 1500, after that went on something like a 10 game losing streak (with a friend in duo que) and it was far from OUR fault at any one time.

Season 2 pre-season or whatever this is has arrived and same issue. Go up to 1500, and have yet to get near it again now. Game is a perpetual pile of **** until you get better banning systems and better leaver protection

x5 Jakattack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2011

Winning Streak: I deserve it
Losing Streak: Bads/Trolls/AFKs

Languidity

10-15-2011

This always happens Just enjoy the moment when you're on a winning streak...
And it's not always just luck. After winning a lot your normal (hidden) elo rises, thus making you play against harder players.

G'luck

Xam Nozid

10-16-2011

Normal games are not based off of elo anymore..

CardaTheWammer

10-16-2011

There seems to be a huge issue with team selection and the selection process. I was ranked pretty well in the beginning and went on a losing streak based on the idiots that get on the team. Now, i understand the lose some win some, cant win them all, but to lose more games than win based on the luck of being on the better team or not is stupid. The teams are usually 1 crappy team vs. 1 good team. and the crappy team only gets 2 decent players while the opposing team gets 4 or more. I dont know about you guys but League needs to get it's head out of it's @ss and make the teams more equal. I rarely get into a game in which boths sides are balanced and requires skill (the skills necessary to advance elo) which League had made it very likely to advance anything once you get there. LOL is a bunch of neck beards just wanting to make op champs and dumbminion maps that dont actually help but only complicate the issue. So league if you read this, you are *******s, so suck it. If i have offended you then... well thats the point.