Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Winning Streaks -> Losing Streaks.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Inconvenience

10-08-2011

I once had a 17 win streak. I later had a 8 loss streak.

Sometimes, it would be nice to drop my elo down to the single digits since winning would come so easily.

Invictrix

10-08-2011

When I start down a losing streak I start switching champions every game. The game can change a lot from week to week since the free champs are played more and change regularly the champs that are free that weak can really invalidate that champ or build that was so successful on my last win streak. As for leavers not much can be done about that. Ive only had about 2 or 3 games where we actually won a 4 vs 5 and that was because of horrible noobs on the other team and much less our seemingly awesome skills.

TrollDelta

10-09-2011

Quote:
TFong:
You will never stay within ~30 points of your elo. It will always act as a sinusoidal axis once you have played enough games to be near it. Sometimes you will fly over and sometimes you will fly under, if there is no significant improvement in your gameplay the axis will be in about the same spot.

Haha, now I want someone to actually try to come up with that formula. Nice trig reference btw. It had just enough geek to it to pull it off. kudos to you.

erre malote

10-09-2011

SOO freaking truee riot should activate a loss forgiven when there are leavers and u are in a positive score because last games my scores were all good but my team had mental problems

lbgsloan

10-09-2011

I thought it was common knowledge by now that the matchmaker tries to keep everyone close to 50%. The more you win, the more likely you get put with people way below your skill level. The more you lose, the more likely it gives you matchups a drooling chimp could win. I never really see win-lose-win-lose patterns. It's always win 4, lose 4, win 4...

Red Destin

10-12-2011

Ranked is MUCH MUCH worse then normals

ThereRnoIDs

10-12-2011

Yeh... I had a huge winning spree... Then a losing spree... Starting my winning spree again...

I just dont feel like carrying every game so its probably my fault

HaIfling

10-12-2011

eventually the bad ones will go to the low elo, just takes patience

hiimphishy

10-12-2011

i get more feeders/trollers than anything else like dcs. makes it nearly impossible to win. a 4v5 with 4 people actually trying to win would be much easier to overcome

Juzt

10-13-2011

my advice ~

Don't play on the weekends. Kids don't have anything better to do with their weekend off from school but troll rank ques.

Or

Play only during the day. At night the trolls crawl home from their **** jobs fatigued, then rage quits cause their to tired and their team is losing early game.