Champion Spotlight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saisaci

Member

10-06-2011

why are none of them done here?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DreamsOfGrandeur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-06-2011

Because Riot gave up trying to balance Twisted Treeline a long time ago.

3v3 is impossible to balance because the game revolves around Summoner's Rift where its 5v5.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

infinite azure

Senior Member

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamCuri View Post
Because Riot gave up trying to balance Twisted Treeline a long time ago.

3v3 is impossible to balance because the game revolves around Summoner's Rift where its 5v5.
no seriously, can you stop perpetuating this? it's not true.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gloribhem

Senior Member

10-06-2011

Cause most of the people would be baffled at seeing this different map that they've never noticed before .

On a serious note, some of the champ SS for new skins were on TT. That's how you could've caught a glimpse of brolaf before he was released.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gobbles

Senior Member

10-06-2011

It's really too bad that Riot has abandoned this map in the competitive scene. If it was incentivized in the competitive scene like SR, then that would spread to the rest of the community. I really enjoy this map, and I feel like a lot of people don't even give it a chance because it "isn't SR." I imagine Magma Chamber will go the same way if Riot doesn't release it with care.

People are just so used to the 5v5, 3 lane MOBA style since it's been replicated so many times since AoS. People are known for not liking change :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gloribhem

Senior Member

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobbles View Post
It's really too bad that Riot has abandoned this map in the competitive scene. If it was incentivized in the competitive scene like SR, then that would spread to the rest of the community. I really enjoy this map, and I feel like a lot of people don't even give it a chance because it "isn't SR." I imagine Magma Chamber will go the same way if Riot doesn't release it with care.

People are just so used to the 5v5, 3 lane MOBA style since it's been replicated so many times since AoS. People are known for not liking change :P
I'm pretty sure Magma Chamber was supposed to be a 5v5 3 lane MOBA style...

Also you actually think Riot is going to release Magma Chamber? That's a laugh. That thing was shelved a long time ago.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gobbles

Senior Member

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloribhem View Post
I'm pretty sure Magma Chamber was supposed to be a 5v5 3 lane MOBA style...

Also you actually think Riot is going to release Magma Chamber? That's a laugh. That thing was shelved a long time ago.
Actually Sir, It's a 6v6 map where it isn't as straight forward as SR. It's supposed to be noticeably larger with the use of teleporters to get across the map.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OldManInternetz

Senior Member

10-06-2011

Kennen's champion spotlight was on Twisted Treeline... :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

infinite azure

Senior Member

10-06-2011

They don't want to release magma chamber because if another 5v5 map is made one has to be the official tournament one, and they'll be afraid it'll be all anyone will ever play. With the "competitive" map and the "noob" map for nearly identical gameplay. In addition they claimed it wouldn't deviate enough for it to be worth it, hence dominion.

It might be coming out sometime though given the response after dominion for more classic.