Please move fountain father back

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

darkjak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2011

To stop turtling can we move our fountains farther away from the nexus tower? and with that...can we have promote to encourage split pushing? btw, towers need better health and more damage to prevent backdoors by shacos and tryns. and by more damage, i mean less armor pen more damage.

DrKered

10-05-2011

Turret I am your Father ... *breathes heavily*

Lisztomaniac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjak View Post
To stop turtling can we move our fountains away from the nexus tower? and with that...can we have promote to encourage split pushing? btw, towers need better health and more damage to prevent backdoors by shacos and tryns. and by more damage, i mean less armor pen more damage.
wow.
are you like for real?

infinite azure

10-05-2011

honestly there are 3 lines of towers, promote would be wretched.

why do people want to change so much, get a team of 3, practice, then come with ideas.

Nawo

10-05-2011

This entire mode needs a rehash.

JayceJa

10-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjak View Post
To stop turtling can we move our fountains away from the nexus tower? and with that...can we have promote to encourage split pushing? btw, towers need better health and more damage to prevent backdoors by shacos and tryns. and by more damage, i mean less armor pen more damage.
promote doesnt encourage split pushing, it encourages group pushing with multiple promotes

DreamsOfGrandeur

10-05-2011

Father...?

But, seriously, totally agree.

The fountain itself is far too close to the nexus. It allows long-ranged champions to constantly poke-and-heal without any way to successful push to victory when you've been winning all game.

Espy Psyche

10-05-2011

Promote only affects the cannon minion? At least the Dominion version. So it's useless to group push with multiple Promotes because it only can take effect once per minion wave.

Just take that Promote and move it to SR/TT.

Warrikon

10-07-2011

Lol free bampo

Captain Kopp

10-07-2011

I only agree with the fountain part. If any melee is attacking the nexus turret, any champion with a displacement ability like singed/alistar can put them in the fountain. There is simply a point when a team should have won, and the current fountain position is putting that point in the wrong place