Is it just me...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vraell

10-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Coookie View Post
this tier list is inconsistent with every tier list a platinum player has given me
What do you mean? You don't ever see Veigar in "Godly tier" in 3s?!!!! What a noob! >_>

infinite azure

10-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vraell View Post
What do you mean? You don't ever see Veigar in "Godly tier" in 3s?!!!! What a noob! >_>
but his stun curves with the path around dragon, if that's not grounds for a tier above god tier what else is!?

kLL

10-09-2011

I think they redid the whole layout didnt they? It looks different or maybe i jsut never used to visit before ^_^

ZapatillaLoca

10-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xin Kaishek View Post
My take on this:
While you're more or less right, please don't look a gift horse in the mouth. This forum only exists because myself and a few others spammed the General thread in the last few weeks begging for this to happen. If you go back just a couple weeks ago, you can see that the "Maps and Modes" division was the suggestion of me and a few others. In this regard, I'm very pleased that they responded to the demands of their playerbase in this way. Let's all just be happy that we have it now.
Riot failed to take care of TT in the past more or less because of a place like this. If we are vocal and respectful in the future, I think we can expect some great things to come out of TT.

TL;DR - Thank you Riot for even giving us this forum at all! It'll be a great help to us and to you in the future to keep TT running and improving it.
they just "gave you" this forum to get you to stop spamming the other ones..Riot could care less about TT, im thinking the only reason they dont get rid of it is because of all the techie work it would involve..just easier to let it stay and let those of us who enjoy playing 3v3 suffer the bull****...

Koldheartedjsp

10-11-2011

def not just you

Finrodel

10-11-2011

Actually If you have something to say against the tier set, go at the good place for it. To return in the subject of this topic:

Yes, Riot don't give a seconde of it's time to twisted tree line. I think we could tell them that a bug appear where you can control the dragon that they would not even come to fix it... (Actually I'm still trying to catch why they open this forum, I'm sure they don't even come to read it)

And no, it's not a failure, it's simply suppose to be an alternative for players who want to play shorters games or players who wanna play with friends but have only 2 others online. This in addition to all the differences TTL bring, like making your actions more individually importants, giving interactives ganks, etc.

It's a "failure" for one easy reason:

Riot don't care about TTL... Or if they do, they would simply offer option to prevent what I call "Hopeless gank since champion selection".

Without this small and easy to prevent problem, TTL would be a perfect game mode, giving fast action, fun to all players trying it.

infinite azure

10-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finrodel View Post
Actually If you have something to say against the tier set, go at the good place for it. To return in the subject of this topic:

Yes, Riot don't give a seconde of it's time to twisted tree line. I think we could tell them that a bug appear where you can control the dragon that they would not even come to fix it... (Actually I'm still trying to catch why they open this forum, I'm sure they don't even come to read it)

And no, it's not a failure, it's simply suppose to be an alternative for players who want to play shorters games or players who wanna play with friends but have only 2 others online. This in addition to all the differences TTL bring, like making your actions more individually importants, giving interactives ganks, etc.

It's a "failure" for one easy reason:

Riot don't care about TTL... Or if they do, they would simply offer option to prevent what I call "Hopeless gank since champion selection".

Without this small and easy to prevent problem, TTL would be a perfect game mode, giving fast action, fun to all players trying it.
We bring you back to the current topic: "QQ riot no care"

Please by all means submit some support tickets in the feedback about the dragon glitch and about how you'd like riot to do a bit more for TT. But this is the strategy forums them not reading here matters as much as them not reading the SR forums, and while we can try to find support for certain causes here I don't think you'll get much from the "riot should care more" message.

What did you want exactly? Flesh out those ideas and send them to riot, or detail them here to get some support to then send to them a community approved idea.

They opened this forum so we can talk about TT with other people who care about TT, without 10 obligatory "what's TT?"