Is it just me...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrKered

10-05-2011

or did Riot not even bother to make this section until Dominion came out because TT is just not important to them?

I mean they said that by adding the new game mode people would like to discuss about the different maps but TT has been out for a long time and it has never gotten the attention from Riot that dominion has had.

Warrikon

10-07-2011

Cos TT was a failure, even riot said so.

Tis true tho, its so broken

BulletTime

10-08-2011

I don't feel like TT is a failure I like it more then other maps myself

Kunt Déstroyer

10-08-2011

The only people who say TT is broken are the players who always play 5v5. SR and TT and totally different. I started off playing TT and I went from level 1 to around 28 without playing 5v5 at all and the first game of SR i played i got raped. The game play is just a lot different, not broken.

Spztiq

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2011

^ what this man said, i know 2200 friends in solo que who get stomped by 1500s in 3s, elo doesnt matter but like he said, the aspect of gameplay is completely different.

Captain Kopp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2011

TT is probably the most balanced map right now, and they made the strategies forums after me and azurazero spammed Riot for a week about it

rayoul

10-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Coookie View Post
TT is probably the most balanced map right now, and they made the strategies forums after me and azurazero spammed Riot for a week about it
Cannot agree on the fact that its the most balanced even taugh i prefer TT by far to SR ....

they test everything on the other map after all .....

plus ...

in SR some champs are better than others but they are not way broken like in TT ...

check out this tier list and ull see what i mean ...

the gap beetween op and up is extremely large in TT ... they could fix it but they are just lazy ...

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1338031

Captain Kopp

10-08-2011

this tier list is inconsistent with every tier list a platinum player has given me

Xin Kaishek

10-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrKered View Post
or did Riot not even bother to make this section until Dominion came out because TT is just not important to them?

I mean they said that by adding the new game mode people would like to discuss about the different maps but TT has been out for a long time and it has never gotten the attention from Riot that dominion has had.
My take on this:
While you're more or less right, please don't look a gift horse in the mouth. This forum only exists because myself and a few others spammed the General thread in the last few weeks begging for this to happen. If you go back just a couple weeks ago, you can see that the "Maps and Modes" division was the suggestion of me and a few others. In this regard, I'm very pleased that they responded to the demands of their playerbase in this way. Let's all just be happy that we have it now.
Riot failed to take care of TT in the past more or less because of a place like this. If we are vocal and respectful in the future, I think we can expect some great things to come out of TT.

TL;DR - Thank you Riot for even giving us this forum at all! It'll be a great help to us and to you in the future to keep TT running and improving it.

EarthruneSkarner

10-09-2011

Yeah, this forum was vital to the health of TT.