New Strategy Forums Launched!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

marioman14

12-08-2011

eh

sayhi2urm0m

12-09-2011

best 3 v 3 team comp i can think of off the top of my head would be ap/as temo. leona/ap sion and pantheon/any other ad assasin. ap/as temo works very well as a solo top his shrooms prevent ganks and help ward jungle against champs like udyr and trynd. his blind also counters very well with most solo top champs. and for bot any cc champ such as leona with her stuns or sion with his stun shield combo lined up with a pantheon/xin/ad shaco will be able to out lane and out gank any other combo iv ever seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnHolyColonal View Post
well since no one has offered any strategies i think i shal be the first xD.

on twisted treeline (basically the only map i play) i have not found an extremely good 3 person team but i was playing yesterday and found bottom lane with pantheon and renekton is very successful (both have jumps and stuns and amazing dmg output)

to solidify that team i believe that a great burst mage like annie would do

if anyone has any comments or other (TESTED) Premade teams for 3v3 please comment and give feedback trying to find the ultimate 3v3 team xD

OH and PS RIOT: you guys should really make a thread for Character Creation because i have made a character and am trying to get a good friend to do some artwork for me and i need a place to talk about it :P (soon i am going to email my character to you guys to see if you will accept my character) AND NO my character is NOT OP

Puristic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2011

TK3HDP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-25-2011

yo diria ke agregaran otro mapa de 3 vs 3 como un desierto si le interesas tengo algunas ideas

TK3HDP !!!..................

Swg

Recruiter

12-28-2011

you launched these new forums but you don't listen to the community..

draft mode please

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1650080

rTv ChickeN

Recruiter

12-29-2011

Thanks!

NiNjAh Ac3

01-07-2012

Swagtastic =]

RELOC0

01-10-2012

gj with that, is more organiced and btw i love Twisted Treeline

NateDog0825

01-16-2012

Twisted Treeline is so underrated. Hopefully this will change that.

NateDog0825

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayhi2urm0m View Post
best 3 v 3 team comp i can think of off the top of my head would be ap/as temo. leona/ap sion and pantheon/any other ad assasin. ap/as temo works very well as a solo top his shrooms prevent ganks and help ward jungle against champs like udyr and trynd. his blind also counters very well with most solo top champs. and for bot any cc champ such as leona with her stuns or sion with his stun shield combo lined up with a pantheon/xin/ad shaco will be able to out lane and out gank any other combo iv ever seen.
I found that a really good 3v3 team would be Rammus, Tryndamere and Ashe. Ashe's ult and her hawk shot really help in preventing ganks while stunning the enemy so Tryndamere and Rammus can catch up. Tryndamere's mocking shout is also a really good combination with Rammus's rolling ability(idk what its called)