New Strategy Forums Launched!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BestBigGunzNA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2011

this is very good idea

ChrizSmooth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2011

Lol Cool

UnHolyColonal

11-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifick View Post
Three pages in and I have yet to hear one person discuss strategy.
I'll end this post be continuing the trend.
<3
well since no one has offered any strategies i think i shal be the first xD.

on twisted treeline (basically the only map i play) i have not found an extremely good 3 person team but i was playing yesterday and found bottom lane with pantheon and renekton is very successful (both have jumps and stuns and amazing dmg output)

to solidify that team i believe that a great burst mage like annie would do

if anyone has any comments or other (TESTED) Premade teams for 3v3 please comment and give feedback trying to find the ultimate 3v3 team xD

OH and PS RIOT: you guys should really make a thread for Character Creation because i have made a character and am trying to get a good friend to do some artwork for me and i need a place to talk about it :P (soon i am going to email my character to you guys to see if you will accept my character) AND NO my character is NOT OP

Hleìnír

11-23-2011

I have been testing with this comp for my 3s and it seems really good. We setup flash/exhaust against most comps and the combination of crowstorming the chasers on singef and nullifying one enemy with Warwick seems really powerful. After level three WW goes from laning to random jungling while singed and fiddle hold of the enemy. With proper MIAs and warding WW can clear the jungle and jump out to gank a weakened opponent using his duress in combo with red rune and singed fling/poison or fear/drain from fiddle.

Thoughts?

zizy665

11-24-2011

This is cool!

Bullitt17

11-29-2011

yeah thats awesome

kagebusshin

11-30-2011

nice

Ghosthadoken

11-30-2011

Love me some 3's

Sam

12-04-2011

Cool...

ShooterDudeLoL

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRomulus View Post
Summoners!

With the advent of League of Legends: Dominion, weve decided to do some "renovations" to the strategy sections on our forums. With another game mode in the mix, we thought that it way too hard to balance the map we already ignored for a year anyways.

With this in mind, weve now added a Maps and Mode section to the forum landing page from which you can visit a forum specifically targeted towards discussion of your map of choice, be it Summoners Rift, Dominion, or the Twisted Treeline.Just ignore the last one though, it's just there because if we don't then there will be a bunch of TT threads in GD which would make it harder to ignore.
Honestly how I feel.