Twisted Treelines Beta Feedback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hikyari

10-25-2012

I think the new Twisted Treeline is a great new map, it has great new elements that wash a freshness into League of Legends. Though, all things have their problems, and since you want to people like me to give you all you need to make this new map the greatest thing ever, then so be it!
1. The radius of entering the small shrubs that you hide in should be increased by a bit. I fine myself running for the bushes, attempting to tele back to base and grab some items, but for some reason I'm still outside of the bush, even though I would probably be in the bush on any other version.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I think this is a great map and an even better new aspect to the game. Though, I think many like me will miss the old Twisted Treeline we know and love. I think if you were to have both of the maps so people that want a quick match can do the updated map and people who want slower games can play the older map, or just put them together and create a hybrid map!
That's really all i have, hope this helped.
-fight on summoners!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kutti123

10-25-2012

I think that they should include the map update as one of those screenshots you see when you login
Just saying