Jungleing tryn: to get wriggles or not

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koldheartedjsp

10-08-2011

recently I've been jungling tryn alot, have had great success

I started off by trying to rush madreds razors, after starting vamp scepter. After awhile i changed to the standard vamp/boots/zeal route. It seems easier the zeal route, but with the madreds route you can take dragon incredibly early, but at the same time the game will be much harder since you'll kill minions so fast (getting less fury to heal)

thoughts on which route is better?

Boo

10-08-2011

it's good but tryn is still a good jungler even without it. you slow down your core build quite a bit, but it's worth getting madreds/wriggles most of the time. sorry if this answer is pretty vague, its just from experience that a tryn with wriggles >>>>> a tryn without one.

rayoul

10-08-2011

wriggles give armor, consider buying it if enemy is ad heavy ...

altough wriggles is a reflex to me as a guy that is able to jungle well i am not good with trynd so i can't tell you if its better or not ... sorry

Exiled Lellel227

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-08-2011

You never jungle in TT

TheFaithful

10-08-2011

Ward? Come on guys.

Wriggle's is a strong jungle item and is best on most (if not all) junglers. One ward can make a big difference and plus Wriggles gives some AD/Armor and lifesteal. Plus the minion proc makes for a much faster jungle but not only that gives you an even easier time stealing enemy jungle camps/buffs.

Saiyushu

10-08-2011

Get the Wriggles

Elalya

10-09-2011

Elaborating on what Saiyushu said:

Wriggles is ****ing awesome on everyone regardless of jungle or lane because TT is all about dragon/jungle control.

LEVEL 5 DAGON

10-09-2011

Get wriggles on any AD jungle or otherwise 'cause it's OP.

Zionyx

10-09-2011

depends on the enemy team.

Prince Rivera

10-09-2011

Bro, don't jungle on Twisted Treeline. It's the most ridicules thing to do. And here's why.

One, the jungle in unpredictable on spawns at random times. Also, it spawns random creates. AND, it takes a pretty hefty amount of time to spawn, and remember, you don't have much time on TT

Two, it puts an unbelievable amount of stress on the bottom lane, which can result to loss of turrets and feeding.

And three, it's just not practical, considering the fact that there isn't a blue buff, which several junglers rely on for mana needs, and the jungle is far smaller.