New Strategy Forums Launched!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Matke95

12-18-2011

Can some one ban Milan15... That my lead account and some one hacked... he change my pass or something... And if you can not ban him can yo tell me how i can report this account! Please he will take more accounts, I just wanna to stop him... It will be the best if the account is deleted!! So please help me...

DubstepPotatoes

Recruiter

12-23-2011

Errr i dont quite understand can someone explain to me what he meant?

Shihei

12-23-2011

XD

hing147258369

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-25-2011

good

LordTurry007

12-27-2011

no bad

tyrant003

12-29-2011

well i think they should make some new maps instead of all of these champions the same map all the time get annoying sometimes want something new or somthing just a thought )

cinqain2

12-30-2011

Riot team, lately I've been seeing people starting to create hack for league of legends, especially in summoners rift. these hacks have caused people to advanced one lvl whenever they killed 2 minions, people have had the maximum gold at the beggining of the battle, so I've seen people with infinity edges, bloodthirsters, and manamunes with either of them, always. nothing else other items to report. people also use hacks for massive damage, one time i met a tryn player that did 400 damage per attack at lvl 1. thats juat an example, but I've just about had it, because i can't win any ranked games now because every time i play, i either get on a ****ty, super negative team that leaves, or i get on a decent team but with enemy teams that are using hacks. so anyone that uses those on ranked games, no wonder you get reported. so i just want to lay it down right now so you can see if there's anything you can do. i apologize if this just wasted time, but i just don't like people that cheat at competition, so i really don't think that they should be allowed. so... i'll just wait for a reply now.

cinqain2

12-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matke95 View Post
Can some one ban Milan15... That my lead account and some one hacked... he change my pass or something... And if you can not ban him can yo tell me how i can report this account! Please he will take more accounts, I just wanna to stop him... It will be the best if the account is deleted!! So please help me...

****, that happened to my friend nic. just 1 month ago, he said he imput his password and it didn't let him in. he's very sad now and he also told me that his friends got there accounts hacked and there computers are infected now, because he was able to access their internet through it somehow, i don't know how though, but i'm just afraid it will happen to me next.

memory pieces

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2011

first page!@

Tool Time Tyler

01-01-2012

live on 1/2/12 at 1:00 pm est make sure to check out http://www.own3d.tv/live/192704 its a blast