New Strategy Forums Launched!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ljub099

10-21-2012

stradtegija je drzati se podalje

toxic024

10-21-2012

Fix the muther ****ing blind spot on suminers rift for porp team and i demand it to be fixed or i will spend the rest of my god dam life ****ing up your survers and every other ****ing thing i can do

spectrum2020

10-22-2012

be better

Angel Tazzie

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManForce77 View Post
I don't care if this is out of context i just literally broke my monitor (spider-webbed the screen) because of LOL's awful pompous community. every game i get into has at least one player that has the worst "I'M GOD" ATTITUDE AND RUINS THE ENTIRE GAME \.... Recently my computer has decided to act up and apparently this is grounds for every player to call me a noob no matter what the context IT MAKES ME MAD THAT THESE PLAYERS DON'T ACTUALLY GET PUNISHED FOR RUINING THE GAME FOR EVERYONE THAT PLAYS League of legends needs to fix its community and i see that they are trying with the honor system but that has basically resulted in every cheap player filling the chat room with "HONOR ME PLZ" the community in this game is the worst i have ever seen in any game period and i am not exaggerating it is full of self entitled players that make the game off putting to anyone that isn't full of themselves I am really good at AP carry lux mid but i have lately been playing on a very bad laggy cpu and it has opened the flood gates of insult and online flaming... the LOL community is disgusting and petty. i wish riot would do something about these obnoxious and rude/mean players because it makes me never want to play league of legends again and that is a shame because it is a well programmed and nicely balanced multiplayer game.

Yeah it is annoying when after every game is finished, that everyone asks for honor. I basically don't give honor to people who ask even if they deserve it.

lukepie1313

Recruiter

10-24-2012

is LoL down today?

fredom18

10-24-2012

what time can all players can play legeu of legends can you hurry up to arrange the issues please hurry i want to play now hurry up good luck

fredom18

10-24-2012

what time can we play

fredom18

10-24-2012

so what time can we play

fredom18

10-24-2012

i would like to say this can you hurry up<<,>>sorry....what time can we play

Lifftd

10-24-2012

woooo