New Strategy Forums Launched!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cruzin4

Officer Chodes

05-31-2012

fizz is boss

CamCam227

06-03-2012

This is great now I can go to the secions I want to really fast thanks riot and keep up the great work

flipmattic

06-06-2012

woah

Dive the Support

06-06-2012

Pro Game play tips By Kale Rehder

Offense:
1. Jungle should always be supported whether he needs it or not. the faster he kills nuetral creeps the faster his ganks will come.

2. Get dragon and baron as often as possible. These events should be planned and prepared for there bonuses are always going to pulvolt u to victory if u can set them up right.

3.Ward Ward Ward(Know is power)

4. Good team synergy is essential to good team plays. Characters that work well togeather enhance one another giving your team a magical Mystical invisible boost.

5. iniateing fights and team positioning. Teams need a lead that directs When to push, how to push, and how to inishiate that push. A well positioned team will win more often than an over fed team. How a fight plays out is generally whats its all about. Posioning is gained by several methods. Bait(revealing a solo character position to bait team to a location that can be routed),WARDS,(KNOWLEGE IS POWER FOOLS),Ambush(whole teams waiting in the small bush at dragon for instance).
use multiples of these techques if u can but always have a goal in mind. One other way it goes down is the face punching duel method and its where two teams walk to mid and hash it out straight up(My favored method beucase if both teams are playing well than its your only option).

6. Back door(Ya baby). Back door is most helpful when u are in lead though it can be useful in defense as well(to pull a team away from a base to put them out of positon).

7.Last-"Know your enemy", a saying derived from Sun Tzu's The Art of War. Knowing how champions work is extremely hlepful in knowing how to deal with them and who to focus. I've posted this twice in both defense and ofense becuase its THAT important.

Mark1kraM

06-07-2012

hi

FizzBG

06-15-2012

Great idea/improvement.

bmxchick

06-17-2012

When are the servers going to be back up?

Draight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

cool, fix the game first

DaBienChaoRen

06-19-2012

pretty cool ^^