TT Global buff?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dekar173

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2011

Is anyone in this thread actually... good at 3s?

infinite azure

10-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekar173 View Post
There are platinum players posting around, either you can offer ideas which will likely be well received given your plat status or provide nothing of value to anything other than your own ego.

The choice
is
yours.

FjordWolf

10-07-2011

No offense but the tanky dpos meta isnt going anywhere, a nerf still wouldn't keep it down. Xin Zhao, Sion, and Warwick win.

Felza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2011

how come I own ppl with riven then.... i feel like singed is the threat here. he gets sooooooo tanky so easily. its not even funny. basically tough ones survive. as for items, new set of items maybe?

BRAVEYpl0x

10-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzuraZero View Post

The huge flaw in your plan, carries have lower base HP than tankydps, and this will be a bigger problem if you remove itemization routes to fix the issue.
Hey AzuraZero. There are a few idea floating around in the is thread about a solution to this problem.

1) Remove some of the big-time defensive items, but replace them with lower tier alternatives.

-This would allow carries to itemizize defense, but stop tanky champs from reaching those godly eHP numbers late game.

2) Institute a Diminishing Returns to HP stacking after a certain HP level (`2.5-3K).

-This point, supplemented with a 2x Pen aura, prevents HP stacking, like we see in Dominion, allows carries to biuld 1-2 defensive items without being punished, and encourages tanky DPS champs to get some offense and just pure defense.

I know up in High elo, tanks/tanky DPS are less of a problem, but I think one of these suggestions could be implemented to help with low elo play, but my question to you is: Would these changes ruin high elo play?

BRAVEYpl0x

10-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekar173 View Post
I see that you have already hit Gold in 5's this pre-season (congrats!), but you have not played many ranked 3's this pre-season. Did you play a lot of 3's last season? Or maybe you don't play it Ranked? Either way, you already have the nice shiny forum badge, so you don't need to waste any effort showing off (the badge does this for you).

However, you are in essence correct, the TT forums needs more members like Evil Cookie, AzuraZero and, dare it say it, you. I am sure more will come with time (forums been up for like.. 3 days?) but you are here now. So please, pull up a chair and start schooling us low elo's with some real insights. TT balanced? If not, what would you change?

Otherwise, the constructive members of this community only have this to say: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1326481

KalaVedaks

10-07-2011

good idea!

Kagami

10-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
In other balance ideas - the map needs to be about 25% bigger to reduce the power of wall hops and blinks.
I disagree with your some of item removal, but I agree it gives certain champions a bit too much escape power and makes flash even better than it needs to be.

RealEstateGuru

10-09-2011

I'd like to just start at lvl 3 with 1500 gold.

good job chimpy

Recruiter

10-09-2011

what about summoner spells? as is i think flash is extremly op in TT, but tele is hardly ever used. Any thoughts?