A ton of giant bugs in the new patch and would appreciate a Red response...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jenny Wakemen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2011

Is there any chance you can give us an update on the bugs that occur when you disconnect while playing? Such as ghost minions, unable to respawn, ghost towers, no visible neutral buffs, ghost vision, etc?

Jwoooood

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arruke View Post
That was it the people running vmware, sorry I couldn't remember what was the common theme with that bug. Hopefully they at least fix most of these issues that they have hotfixes in the works for by tomorrow :/
Yeah, we are a fairly small group of people, but it still sucks when a game you enjoy doesn't work. Hopefully we can make some progress though. I'm working on a couple of fixes that may or may not work, so we'll see.

Arruke

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwoooood View Post
Yeah, we are a fairly small group of people, but it still sucks when a game you enjoy doesn't work. Hopefully we can make some progress though. I'm working on a couple of fixes that may or may not work, so we'll see.
I don't think you're that small considering most mac players have been using vmware to play now that the mac client isn't supported anymore.

I'm really hoping these hotfixes get out by tomorrow so I can at least play during the weekend.

Drakial

10-06-2011

The fail is strong with this patch Riot!

RiotVeonneth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Production Assistant

10-06-2011
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuzScott View Post
What happens to the people who are currently banned for no reason? We could of been playing but yet this so called "bug" has declined us playing.
Open a ticket with player support.

AuzScott

10-06-2011

I have, been waiting since 12pm EST
My other accounts name is Scottanator

Vorketh

10-06-2011

You still receive the bonus when it's actually available, it just doesn't display properly

Arruke

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotVeonneth View Post
Open a ticket with player support.
Good to know you're still reading this thread, one of the main reasons why Riot has never disappointed me is because I expect problems to arise but they always deal with them in the best way. Thanks Veonneth and I hope everything works out soon

AuzScott

10-06-2011

I apologize for the confusion. We are currently aware that the date your suspension is showing is wrong, and we are working on a fix to show the correct date. You will be unsuspended on 2011-10-08 17:00:17. Please remember that this date and time is PDT. What??????????? you apologize but you cannot give me an actual reason i am banned sorry but i just spent 50 dollars on this game and now i'm banned... This is just unacceptable.

Arruke

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuzScott View Post
I apologize for the confusion. We are currently aware that the date your suspension is showing is wrong, and we are working on a fix to show the correct date. You will be unsuspended on 2011-10-08 17:00:17. Please remember that this date and time is PDT. What??????????? you apologize but you cannot give me an actual reason i am banned sorry but i just spent 50 dollars on this game and now i'm banned... This is just unacceptable.
That is actually a 2 day ban from what you posted...