A ton of giant bugs in the new patch and would appreciate a Red response...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arruke

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachrymosity View Post
That doesn't make the game directly unplayable and I've had that problem ever since I started playing league back in march, it isn't that big of a deal imo.

Oogtug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2011

Quote:
EDIT: 8. Ghost que is back again where you get into que and it doesn't match you but the timer keeps counting. When you try to leave the que it'll say that you cannot as champion selection has already begun and the game will start shortly and you have to close LoL with task manager.

This problem: Can we get more information about it? What is causing it? How do I fix it temporarily? This happens 90% of the time to me after the last 2 patches and it's very frustrating.

I feel like I am spending more time fighting with your, forgive me, absolute **** client due to Adobe Air then I can spend playing. I have limited time to put into gaming and I've been wasting most of it fighting with PVP.net recently.

Lachrymosity

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arruke View Post
That doesn't make the game directly unplayable and I've had that problem ever since I started playing league back in march, it isn't that big of a deal imo.
i understand this, i just want it fixed is all

Freefall Panda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2011

I can't even get into a game. Ghost Queue EVERY time. I can't play till this gets fixed. I tried repair and re-install, nothing worked

Oogtug

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris659 View Post
I can't even get into a game. Ghost Queue EVERY time. I can't play till this gets fixed. I tried repair and re-install, nothing worked
^^

The longer and more often this **** happens: (Every patch it gets worse now.), the more I'm regretting every spending a dime to support this company.

Forget moving forward with Dominion and all this other ****, when you guys are still unable to get the basics even remotely correct on a patch to patch basis.

Jwoooood

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotVeonneth View Post

First I've heard of this. Can you provide screenshots?
Here is a screenshot of my game doing that:

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/5161/lolerrord.jpg

I am on a Mac running VMWare 3.1 with Win7.

The thread where the people having this error is here:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1321113&page=4

There are several people experiencing the same problem, all running VMWare on Macs. I am working through trying it in VirtualBox, but I do not expect great results because Vbox lacks GPU acceleration. There have been no complaints from people using Parallels, so whether this is a result of Parallels working or nobody using it, who knows.

The current theory is that something in the patch has disabled the VM from rendering the graphics properly, one post compared it to what it looks like when you play the game with a malfunctioning video card. Again, I am not sure whether this is the case or not, but it is a theory.

Thanks for any input you may have.

Tatsu55

10-06-2011

I'm suffering from issue number 4, where it will load league and even let me select a champion without problems, but the moment the game starts it kicks me calling it a runtime error. I find this problem especially bad because any team I try to be a part of has suffered losses because of this and I've gotten left games that I never even had a chance to be a part of.

Cryostasys

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arruke View Post
10. A bunch of people have been getting various in game lag, some people's experiences include delayed cast times, delayed changes in values (hp/mana, cooldowns, stacks), and lag in general gameplay (movement, buying items, particles, ect.)
Haven't had any exp with the rest of the problems, but I have had this one. Character not responding for 5-10 seconds, minions jumping from one point to another, Summoner Spells & Abilities showing up as ready, but not responding when I hit the button for them.....
Very problematic.

EDIT : It's not my Ping. I haven't had any issues with Ping time, it sits between 40-70 for the last few weeks.

Oogtug

10-06-2011

Basically forced to quit playing LoL until they fix their ****.

Thanks. Yes, I am QQ'ing, yes, I am bothered. It's stupid and pathetic that they continue to release more problems, not more solutions with PVP.net.

Arruke

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwoooood View Post
Here is a screenshot of my game doing that:

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/5161/lolerrord.jpg

I am on a Mac running VMWare 3.1 with Win7.

The thread where the people having this error is here:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1321113&page=4

There are several people experiencing the same problem, all running VMWare on Macs. I am working through trying it in VirtualBox, but I do not expect great results because Vbox lacks GPU acceleration. There have been no complaints from people using Parallels, so whether this is a result of Parallels working or nobody using it, who knows.

The current theory is that something in the patch has disabled the VM from rendering the graphics properly, one post compared it to what it looks like when you play the game with a malfunctioning video card. Again, I am not sure whether this is the case or not, but it is a theory.

Thanks for any input you may have.
That was it the people running vmware, sorry I couldn't remember what was the common theme with that bug. Hopefully they at least fix most of these issues that they have hotfixes in the works for by tomorrow :/