Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A ton of giant bugs in the new patch and would appreciate a Red response...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OutlawDog

10-09-2011

you need to add the bug where people completely lose control of their champion, its not lag, it is as if control is completley taken away with all abilities to cast spells or even move. but if an enemy comes in range they will auto attack it. leads to a lot of deaths, and a lot of people rage quitting.

Arruke

10-09-2011

Quote:
OutlawDog:
you need to add the bug where people completely lose control of their champion, its not lag, it is as if control is completley taken away with all abilities to cast spells or even move. but if an enemy comes in range they will auto attack it. leads to a lot of deaths, and a lot of people rage quitting.

That's actually in game lag, it's happened to me too where I can't even move. The actions being sent from you to the server and back are getting lost cause you to do nothing for a short duration or your last action (which is moving most of the time) until those actions are being received again by the server, at least that's my understanding of it.

RKA99

10-09-2011

bump ghost que and rune page bug

Tatsu55

10-09-2011

This Morning Riot put out some sort of Patch, however the problem I am Experiencing, Problem #4 the C++ runtime error, has not yet been addressed. Just an update for anyone else keeping an eye on this topic.

Blackravage

10-09-2011

Bump for Ghost Que.

Had the problem before the patch where my internet would drop out and id have to close LOL client and reset just to rejoin the match (The reconnect in game never works), Id pop back in, finish the game, then go to re-Que and BAM ghost Que...

However....
As of the Xerath patch I'm now getting ghost Que the moment i log on. No Dc's No lag just Ghost Que off the bat. Takes a closing of the LOL client with task manager to fix (As just waiting for the Que to be over and logging off and on again leads to more Ghost Que)

~~~Running - [Windows PC - Windows 7 Ultimate]~~~

Myrmidont

10-09-2011

#4 just happened to me twice in a row

Myrmidont

10-09-2011

@ Riot

@ riot

@Riot

@riot

@Morello

@Guinso

@Ironstylus

@Phreak

@nyndalee

@Tryndame

@nikasaur

@EncasedShadow

@LowPolyCount

@RiotRara

@Maxtion Hero

@Xypherous

@Ryedan

@Rinoa

@Awwww Yeaaaaahh

@RiotAmes

@GeneralMills

@RiotMontag

@FeralPony

@hohums

@Ponts

@Illusia

@RiotRich

...if that doesn't get this some more momentum I don't know what will

@IronStylus

@Riot Taco Storm

@Average Gatsby

@Aurum

@Zileas

@Saiyaka

@boourns

If you came to this post and hoped it was something like a compliment I hope you understand that frustration is about a fraction of not having access... and potentially having leaves because of game breaking errors.

@Praeco

@NeeksNaman

@RiotBufo the Jig

@Nossaj

@ohmikegoodness

@RiotTroyzilla

@sevenam

@Snugglie

@Moneypenny

@rjcombo

LeagueofLegends

Recruiter

10-09-2011

I'm getting ghost queue like 90% of the times I play...

Arruke

10-09-2011

Seems like ghost que is the most recent and abundant problem, I remember when it happened a couple of months ago but riot fixed it the day after everyone started complaining about it...

I would love to see these get patched soon it's almost been a week and these are BIG issues, I'm surprised they haven't been fixed yet as Riot is usually really good about this...

Arruke

10-09-2011

I was excited to see a red banner at the top of this forum, then I read it -_-