Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A ton of giant bugs in the new patch and would appreciate a Red response...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arruke

10-07-2011

I would love an ETA on these fixes as well but the best thing we can do is just wait, we probably won't see a fix until sometime next week for most of the issues although I really hope that isn't the case.

TehDakk

10-07-2011

I never had this much problems with a release before. One day everything is fine, and in the next one I get a leave because the graphics refuse to load everygame after that.

This is the first time LoL bugs itself this badly with me.

Arruke

10-07-2011

Quote:
TehDakk:
I never had this much problems with a release before. One day everything is fine, and in the next one I get a leave because the graphics refuse to load everygame after that.

This is the first time LoL bugs itself this badly with me.

This is the first time in a while that they've had so many different bugs that made the game unplayable for so many different people, from such a small patch nonetheless.

I think it would be better to have one of the one's that make the game completely unplayable for me right now because I can play the game I just don't have any in game text so I can't play anything that I want to try in so I basically have to play dominion if I want to play anything at all and that isn't even fun because I don't know when I can buy something -_-

XXDarkPegasusXX

10-07-2011

i got the issue # 2 i hope they'll fix it i really love this game and i don't want to give up on it =(

Bolinski

10-07-2011

bump

ShadowSained

10-07-2011

BUMP

Just got done playing a game and it was horrible, Need a response from riot soon to at least bring me back some hope :O. ( Apart from the one already made one that gives ETA or something)

Bolinski

10-07-2011

bump

Premier Blah

10-07-2011

Expecting anything prompt from Riot is a waste of time. They're almost always too lazy.
Still, I expect them to try and do something at 1:00 am when the day resets.

TehDakk

10-08-2011

Bump for great justice

blazekowc

10-08-2011

haha so yea i gave up and got a new computer....i dont think they fix it....