Dr Mundo - The Madman of Zuan

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Play

10-14-2009

I'd still go for HP, armor, magic resist, or even lifesteal over cooldown due to the fact that Sadism would be the only skill cooldown would be helpful for. I'd bet for your money, any of those stats would keep you alive longer than the 6 second reduction.

daNNux

10-30-2009

I have played this current build alot and it seems to work ok. Still Mundo is more of a pusher than ganker although he can gank rather good with this build.

1. Regrowht Pendant
2. Ninja Tabi
3. Phantom Dancer
4. Infinity Edge
5. Armour/DPS

Most times the game has already bin lost or won when you get infinity edge.

Cloudburn

11-04-2009

This was my very first time with Dr. Mundo, amazing guide you have here.
This game was very quick.
http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/h...ob/DrMundo.jpg

MeowMeowMeowMeow

11-04-2009

i go
warmog
ninja
FoN
banshee
warden mail
guardian angels

Pregnant Rhino

11-04-2009

Wow, I never knew Mundo could not suck. Tried your guide earlier and had good success with it, Mundo has damn scary damage early game and is nearly impossible to kill later.

I went:

Warmog's
Mercury's Treads
Atma's

and the game was over. Best of all, the hero was fun to play. I felt like I could keep casting spells forever with my huge mana pool, and the low cooldown on the Ult meant I only ever went back to base when I was ready for my next big buy.

Cloudburn

11-06-2009

Another screen shot of me playing Mundo, I actually found a champion that fits my play style perfectly.

Dahras

11-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phiphler View Post
At level 1, you get 1 Elixir of Agility, this will increase your damage by a huge ratio, and a couple of health pots (you can afford five).

Go kill the Elder Lizard first, using Smite, Masochism and Heal (or possibly a pot). Then just walk around killing everything in the jungle. As your HP gets lower, Masochism gives you much more damage, so you can last longer then you might think at first.
I actually tried this first in a few games with bots, and then in a real game. It works very well, though blowing your starting gold on pots is a disadvantage. I found that you can reliably get through all of the camps except Elder Golem and then work on respawns before you have to go back to base. The problem is that you have to be able to gain more than the 450g that you spent on all the pots before the run out (i.e. 4 minutes).

I was able to get to about 600g in 4 minutes which was pretty good. I just killed easy camps until I got the 800 to buy the ruby crystal (great to help your general effectiveness) and the agi potion (which makes you own face). By the time the second pot runs out, you should be high enough to take all of the mobs anyways.

Phiphler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

11-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahras View Post
I actually tried this first in a few games with bots, and then in a real game. It works very well, though blowing your starting gold on pots is a disadvantage. I found that you can reliably get through all of the camps except Elder Golem and then work on respawns before you have to go back to base. The problem is that you have to be able to gain more than the 450g that you spent on all the pots before the run out (i.e. 4 minutes).

I was able to get to about 600g in 4 minutes which was pretty good. I just killed easy camps until I got the 800 to buy the ruby crystal (great to help your general effectiveness) and the agi potion (which makes you own face). By the time the second pot runs out, you should be high enough to take all of the mobs anyways.
Yeah I wrote that before they nerfed the Agi pot haha.

It works best as a counter-jungle strategy IMO. You clear the jungle so an enemy jungler cant have it, and also you can search for them to gank them.

Lord awesomeness

11-14-2009

Pretty nice build but meeh i havnt really gotten to test it in a fair match the 2 matchs i played had a feeder on my team both times and 3-4 leavers.. ._:

daNNux

11-14-2009

Tried this build alot also.

Works good i think.

1. Dorans Shield + Healthpot
2. Mercurys Threads
3. Frozen Mallet
4. Infinity Edge
5. Starks Fervour/ Force of Nature

Or

1. Dorans Shield
2. Mercurys Threads
3. Sunfire Cape
4. Infinity Edge
5. Force of Nature
6. Sunfire Cape
7. Replace Dorans Shield -> Sunfire Cape

Second one is a little bit better when you chase because of the aura and can killsteal sometimes too
Also works good with the W skill.