Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Did YOU receive a champion bundle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KrunchyKibbles

10-05-2011

Ok, now I'm really curious... how many of you guys got champion bundles? It sounds like most people did.

ALSO, please also post whether you got the refund email or not. It sounds like if you didnt get a refund email by now, you wont get once, especially since the last chance to redeem it is tonight.

TL;DR: Post whether you got the champion bundle and/or the refund or not.

NEW IDEA: Do you think that only people who bought RP through a credit card (or some other source of buying) got the refund? For example, I bought RP through PayPal and prepaid cards. Can someone disprove this (someone who got the refund and only bought Paypal or prepaid cards)

GimmeDaCookies

10-05-2011

Nope I havent gotten mine yet, and neither have my smurf accounts :/ yet. and i didn't get a refund email, but i didn't buy anything with RP so not surprised?

EDIT: Oh now my main got it

TheTenthDoc

10-05-2011

I did not get my bundle and I'm getting kinda sick of Riot's inconsistency. I bought RP through gift cards but didn't get an email.

Edit: Did Riot delete that poll about the refund and the bundle? Why would they do that?

Werewolf Link

Recruiter

10-05-2011

Still havn't. Sent a Support ticket in, waiting for response

The Silverhand

Recruiter

10-05-2011

I already had the bundle, so i have no clue?

Romantaec

10-05-2011

I did - and I wasn't expecting it at all, considering I'd only played on Mac for about 1 month before the closure of the beta.

FuggiXD

10-05-2011

Still have not got it.. waiting til this stupid busy status to go away :P

AzinFTW

10-05-2011

nope

Kopfsammler

10-05-2011

nope. But not overly concerned. To any red reading...would love it!