[RP-Sanc] A Demon in Piltover

1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poruku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2011

The fireball lit the beast on fire again. It was spasming uncontrollably as its tear was ripping further open. Another fire ball lit it on fire again and the end was near.

The mandrake spotted the large crowd of people and began to charge at them, in a last ditch attempt at putting himself out.

Necromonger

10-07-2011

((Still waiting if chainsawing its leg slowed/ stopped it in any way, that being my intent.))

Ovalusc1

10-07-2011

Vintath slammed his staff into the ground, and as the mandrake came charging at the crowd a 20 foot high wall of fire surrounded it, charring it and blocking passage.

YamiBelgarath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2011

Zelgrath hurled a wall of wind into the wall of fire, superheating it, and then shoved the wall at the mandrake. He encircled the wall of fire with lightning, creating a supercharged cell holding the mandrake in place. Cutting off the threads of the prison, which would hold until local authorities could find a way of keeping the thing together, he backed off into the crowd.

Necromonger

10-07-2011

((wow. so much fireworks. : 3 ))

Poruku

10-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromonger View Post
((Still waiting if chainsawing its leg slowed/ stopped it in any way, that being my intent.))
(( It did, that's why I've been saying it's rolling everywhere now. Sorry I didn't make that clear. It's going bowling ball fashion now, with legs very severed. I also should have explicitly stated it's charge was still a rolling charge, too.))

The crowd began to panic and run in fear of the giant walls of fire and flightning. Some citizens screamed the devil had returned. The mandrake began to swell and swell, the original elixir it had consumed now went rampant and finally the mandrake popped. Like a balloon. However, this balloon was filled with plant and ash like fibres after being burned dry. And so the sky rained with its remains.

Poruku had returned, not in time, with a carbon dioxide cannister. He looks confused at what happened, but went over to the stage and started putting out stray fires.

Necromonger

10-07-2011

Cassandra tumbled and rolled as much as she could, but the Mandrake's explosion, followed by a shower of plant gore simply made her pause, roll her eyes in indifferent irritation, and simply walk back to her father's stall.

"This is my favorite lab coat..." She cussed, grabbing a towel off Dietrich's outstretched, robotic hand.She looked at the medical cyborg. She wanted her to say something, but had to remind herself the servitor was just a lobotomized human, a former criminal now put to good use... She pats Dietrich on her shoulder, not eliciting any human response.

Cassandra sighed. She's been active for a month now and her closest companions were two lobotomized human-cyborg slaves. They were both clad in robes and lab coats to hide their nature. She handed her filthy chain saber to the repair servant, and looked around for those people who joined the battle.

"Well, well. Lots of interesting people passing through here." She heads over to ... ((Whoever wants to talk to a girl that just went into melee with a Mandrake using a Chain Saber))

YamiBelgarath

10-07-2011

Yelgrath watched curiously as the girl with the chain saber met up with two cyborgs in disguise. Their shambling movement reflected their true nature, but they were very well disguised. As he watched, she moved through the crowd, though her intent was unclear to him. Though he had created a wind-shield to protect himself from the gore, he was amused to note much of the crowd was splattered. Suddenly, revelation struck him- he still didn't have his cupcakes. With a smooth swoop, he came to a hover near the ground and began to navigate the crowd in search of a tasty treat.

1Eredale

10-08-2011

The pages dropped on the ground; some with acid holes, but all covered in mandrake muck. Lutecia eyed them with a small frown. "I'm going to need to restock now..."

"It's all good. Here are a few coins, go get some from that bookstore, and meet up with me here." He pointed to the other side of the street, where the mandrake guts were hanging down from a bookstore sing. Eredale put a few valors into Lutecia's palm. "Get some extra; you never know when it's appropriate. I'll stay here and watch for now." She patted her shoulder. The girl took the coins; and moved through the crowd.

Ovalusc1

10-08-2011

As the mandrake exploded, Vintath brought up a force shield, effectively preventing all of them from hitting he or his master.
"How was that?" He asked.
"Very nice." Replied Melzemar.

1234567 ... 11