[RP-Sanc] A Demon in Piltover

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2011

(( Why do I find it fun that someone tries to shake a LIGHTNING elemental's hand? ))

Poruku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Eredale View Post
The real Eredale simply tapped his foot on the arcane platform - it descended a bit, leaving the doppleganger's leap off-course. He watched the clone fly above him; and when he was behind, Eredale raised his hand at the fake. The orange crystal took the place before the palm, and a roughly formed stream of fire conflagrated the probably illusory attacker.

Eredale turned away from the burning clone, and gave the mirror dome a wide glance. "Well, looks like our playtime is over. My assistant just called for me, and probably will be here soon. So, wanna come with us? Or should I finally take the offensive?"

In unison with his last words, the mage raised his both hands - the four rotating crystals shined, and from each of them a magic circle extended. The circles quickly filled with figures coming from inside of each crystal; the fifth one that Eredale stood on did nothing; but the arcane platform on it glowed in unison with the spell. After each circle was completed, Eredale turned his hands, as if he was turning two keys at once, and lowered his hands. The left hands went into one of his pouches, and he waited for an answer.

(( My next turn, Lutecia arrives around the place where I disappeared. What does she see? ))
(( Oops, I thought I responded to this. I'm assuming you mean the fun house roof; she will see just see the trap door. If she opens the trap door, she'll see a long landscape, with a distant mirror that connects to the dome. When she opens the door, Eredale would be able to see her far away in a mirror. ))

The persistent laughter burst to greater amplitude, something that no normal human being could laugh. Something that would at minimum pull a muscle.

More clones started to climb out of the mirrors and started a barrage of attacks. The mirrors started to slowly crack and shatter while the clones attempted to attack Eredale.

1Eredale

10-18-2011

"Leaving so soon? Well, those weren't real questions anyway." As the clones relentlessly battered against the shields surrounding him (so that's what the spell was!), Eredale took his hand out of the pouch, producing six much smaller crystals, each encased in an ornate brass ring. He quickly threw them around himself - the small crystals hung in mid-air, and formed a hexagon around Eredale. The mage focused, closely looking at the mirrors and then closing his eyes. He aimed at the spaces between them, and...

In a burst of energy, an unfamiliar pattern formed around Eredale and the six crystals - it resembled half a summon, half a shield, and half a sealing sigil. From each crystal, an ethereal string shot out at the space between the mirrors - the strings glowed silver, and seemed to ignore gravity; with a closer look, they were tiny chains. The mage waited; and as soon as the strings latched on to something behind the mirrors, his eyes opened. "Six Point Link." A pulse of arcane ran through the new pattern and the chains, reinforcing the connection and finalizing the spell. "You should have left sooner. Should be my turn to laugh now... though I'll pass."
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Funhouse Roof, same time
Lutecia finally finished climbing the ladder; she never did that before, and it took her some time to adjust. When at last she was there, the first thing that caught her... eye? was the hatch. She walked to it and opened the door; and, after a few moments of looking, stepped back. Her dress revealed page corners - about a dozen pages fell out with shuffling sounds. She looked around - the pages took off, and flew to nearby buildings, latching onto their walls or roofs. They mimicked their color and shape shortly after.

Lutecia went to the roof's edge - she sat and waited.

Poruku

10-20-2011

(( Currently super busy. I will continue this when I'm A) less busy, and B) have finished revising the RP profiles I'm working on. ))

Necromonger

10-20-2011

(( ok. /rammuswithglasses ))