Presenting the Refer-a-Friend Badge and Medieval Twitch!

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 28
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

l2ickl2olled

06-09-2010

Lol he looks cool

Shizfist

06-09-2010

Riot, can you please supply me with an advertising campaign so I can "attempt" to obtain the near impossible to get Twitch skin?

Solo Forever

06-09-2010

I bought riot points yesterday wanting to buy this skin only to find out it's for referrals..what a waste of money, sigh

martincool

06-09-2010

best twitch skin ever do we get skin to heimer soon?

Anima Libera

06-09-2010

Thats stupid. And I was so looking forward to this skin.

(I dont even have that many friends on Facebook ..!..)

FingerFactor

06-09-2010

Hey Riot, could you please think about making skins of this quality available for PURCHASE? That is how you make money right? I am really disappointed, I would honestly drop 10000rp on this skin, twitch is my favorite hero, and the only skin available to me is the worthless recolor.

How about a lab rat skin, with no coat.
How about a robot skin with brains hanging out where the headplate is.
How about a mad scientist singed?

I already made myself a ryze skin because you failed to provide anything worth buying.

I don't want to be a ****, but it seems like your trying to help my keep my money in my pocket.

OhMyGodImOnFire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2010

Awesome-sauce. Seems like a nice, albeit small, incentive for people to refer their friends.

Also I'm testing to see if I can see my own badge - one of my friends just turned 10 recently.

Greyrir Wolfwood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

06-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Summoners!

You may have heard some rumblings about us adding another award to the Refer-a-Friend program. Today, we have added that award. All summoners who have had at least one of their referrals reach summoner level 10 will now receive an honorary badge on the League of Legends forums. Over the course of the next day, you should start seeing your fellow League of Legends players acquiring their Refer-a-Friend Badges. Congratulations, loyal Runeterrans, and thanks for helping to spread the word! And remember, even if you haven't earned your badge, yet, it's never too late to make a friend!

Additionally, we would like to once again congratulate Grez, along with summoner Greyrir Wolfwood, who have both surpassed the 350 referral milestone. Together, they collaborated with our art team to design Medieval Twitch, which shall forever after reward those players who reach this reward tier. And so, it is with much rejoicing that we are finally able to present them with the fruits of their labors. If you'd like to get your hands on this epic and well armored Plague Rat, you're going to have to put your social networking abilities to the test accumulating 350 referrals of your own!
Awesome but he is still locked for me by the way

Dillonrea

06-09-2010

cool
i have refered friends but i dont understand where this badge might be

Argent Shaman

06-09-2010

Sad Argent is sad. I don't have 350 friends, nor really know many people who aren't already playing this game. How the hell am I suppose to get 350 referrals?

~Argent

12345612 ... 28