VMware In game troubles?

12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jigglebox

10-05-2011

okay, sooo i play on VMware... (just discovered bootcamp but i dont wanna have to redownload League.) Should i Re download it???

also, when i play games now it only black with a buncha small pixley colors, its like that in the loading screen as well... but i can do everything else. i can talk in game (but not read it.) and i can move and stuff in game but i cant see my spells or anything..

i've repaired the patch and everything, and restarted my computer, but what can i do to fix it???

UPDATED POST -

I just went through this entire thread and read every post.
i did research on everything, and made sure that i had everything i needed to post this reply... lol Only to find out that Riot Fixed the issue... (After i had set up Bootcamp on my computer to continue playing... Thank you riot.)

Also something that might help users is this

http://64.7.194.247/board/showthread.php?t=442087

this thread has a link to how to install the Mac client. i have been told that it works. but i have yet to test it. i am in the process of that as i type this. so i will let you know. But this option is for users that have lag troubles or some other issues with the VMware client still and do not have the funds for other forms of play.

Xtasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2011

So it IS a VMware problem, huh?

****it. What the hell did Riot do? @_@

TheFlyingBoat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2011

I am having the same problem. Also using VMware

TheFlyingBoat

10-05-2011

As a note the problem still persists after repairing the files.

Jigglebox

10-05-2011

yea, i did repair them and that didn't help at all... -_- i didnt know if i was just suppose to switch the Settings for the CPU's and RAM amount... but it's making me mad... lol

AllenDless

10-05-2011

I got the same problem !!

LaserOrange

10-05-2011

Same problem, super annoying.

Jigglebox

10-05-2011

hmmm RIOT PLEASE FIT IT!!!!!!! (on a side note i'm glad my post is so popular within the short amount of time it's been up) ^_^ lol

AllenDless

10-05-2011

sent mail to Riot lol

Teyph

10-05-2011

same problem... can we get a fix??

12345 ... 11