Xerath in Dominion...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necrophiliac

10-05-2011

I don't think Abyssal is going to be that good on him due to its magic pen being an aura and Xerath being long ranged.

coffeerox

10-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrophiliac View Post
I don't think Abyssal is going to be that good on him due to its magic pen being an aura and Xerath being long ranged.
That's true but that's one of the only offensive based AP items with MR on it. The other one being Lich Bane and I don't think Lich Bane would work well on him.

GnomeDigest

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2011

Being able to maul someone trying to guard their turret while out of turret range isnt useful?

ZombieSlefgor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2011

Seems like he would be a good defender. He can lock in and defend a point, but then if he needs to rotate he gets a movement speed buff slightly after, and I dont see a use for hourglass... hes a long range mage, he should be well behind the tank out of range of danger, if he gets targeted those two seconds aren't going to do much seeing as he has no AoE damage.

GnomeDigest

10-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieSlefgor View Post
Seems like he would be a good defender. He can lock in and defend a point, but then if he needs to rotate he gets a movement speed buff slightly after, and I dont see a use for hourglass... hes a long range mage, he should be well behind the tank out of range of danger, if he gets targeted those two seconds aren't going to do much seeing as he has no AoE damage.
Uh, his ult and another ability are AoE.

Edit: oh you mean for the fiddle/karthus hourglass effect. True dat.

coffeerox

10-05-2011

Prospector's Ring +30AP, 200HP
Boots
Rylai's Crystal Scepter 80AP, 500HP
Zhonya's Hourglass 50Ar, 100AP
Rabadon's Deathcap 140AP + 30% of total AP
Void Staff 70AP

Stats at 18:
2520 HP
1060 MP
546 AP
205 Armor

If that's not a monster than I don't know what is.

crying angels

10-05-2011

I find him better than some of the other mages. You just have to be sure your good at landing his spells. His passive armor bonus is a huge plus where most teams are comprised of ad.

C0heed

10-05-2011

Haven't played him yet, anyone try ap and cooldown reduction? evil tome, DFG and blue cdr runes will get you to the CDR cap. So your build would go deathcap, rylai's, evil tome, DFG.

Thoughts?

lbgsloan

10-05-2011

Wouldn't you want a CDR heavy build? That armour bonus isn't going to save him from death if he's doing no damage.

b0rg

10-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgsloan View Post
Wouldn't you want a CDR heavy build? That armour bonus isn't going to save him from death if he's doing no damage.
Did you read the thread? Most people are advocating CDR.