What do I do?

What do I do? 174 40.94%
What do I do? 77 18.12%
What do I do? 98 23.06%
What do I do? 76 17.88%
Voters: 425. You may not vote on this poll

Banned until Dec 31st 1969?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GanjaGodGreg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2011

Ohhh, Okay I get it thanks for the help !!!
But using that logic wouldn't i be un-banned on Tuesday ?

xpsychedelico

10-09-2011

Just check your email that you signed up with. You should have received an email that states how long your suspension is.

That aside, you should clean up your act, either by not leaving or afking in games, or not verbally harassing your allies or enemies. The bans you receive will only increase in duration, and can ultimately result in a permanent ban.

Dr Boskonovitch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2011

I am either a time traveling wizard or something is wrong with my League of Legends. I have been banned for idling and leaving but the thing is, I have been ban until December 28, 1969. I don't know how this is possible but I would like to have this problem fixed. I post this here because I am not able to navigate this support website for League of Legends. If this problem could be resolved as soon as possible that would be MUCH appreciated.

ShadyElf

10-09-2011

They acknowledged it as a bug I believe.

Dr Boskonovitch

10-09-2011

So what will happen now? Wait until 41 years ago?
Oh and a Fun Fact: I looked up the date and it was the day and year that a Finnish computer programmer was born! :P

JrStaA

10-09-2011

GUESS WHAT GOT UNBANNED YEAH!!! FAHFIASHJFIASHFIAJIDJSAOIDJSAOIJDFSOIAJOASIJFOIASJ FOIASJFOISAJFOIAJSFOISAJOFIJASOIFJSAOIFJ oh sry for caps

ciava

10-20-2011

YOUR ****ED. just kill yourself