Pentakill's 5th: Who, why?

123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lodratio

10-05-2011

Since they probably want a ranged ad as their 5th member..PENTAKILL TEEMO!!!!!!!

Falkala

10-05-2011

When I was at PAX, the topic came up between me and a couple Rioters while we were waiting for the Dominion match to start. They said they really want to complete the band, though didn't seem set on a candidate. We all agreed that Olaf on the drums with black spiked armor would be cool though.

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

10-06-2011

They need a drummer, so Olaf may be the obvious choice.

Though I think Rumble would work as the drummer, so I'd prefer him. =)

HeavyD123

11-08-2011

Cho'Gath! Just for that quadruple bass drum.

Alvinheimer

11-08-2011

Come on guys, let be cereal for a second. Any champ could make a novel drummer, simply because being the 5th member of pentakill would make them cooler than previously thought.

However there is only 1 good candidate for drummer, and that is Olaf.

Think about it he already has long hair and a beard which is synonymous with metal. Furthermore he dual wields which is the perfect fit for an in-game model, which is similar to how they changed Morde's mace into a guitar, and Karthus' wand into a mic.

Also, it seems like not too many of you are familiar with the genre of 'Viking Metal.' So there you have it, he already has an established subgenre of metal supporting him.

Xj6

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2011

Shaco?

Backstabbing people with drum sticks all day.

Still Eternity

11-10-2011

There can be but one Drummer.

And it is Trundle.

No, I am NOT trolling! Trundle brings his own flair to the position! Why use two drumsticks when you can use one completely oversized drumstick? Plus, the fact his flesh is continously rotting/regenerating is a killer inspiration for his grungy-metal style of play!

...Olaf is also the next best choice though.

Samiam22

11-11-2011

Olaf is the best choice.

His skin should replace the axes with drumsticks.

GekkouHyou

11-29-2011

OMG nemo please tell me you're going to be a writer! i read that and was completly submersed in the drama. <3 you're epic.

Zilean could have a drum strapped to his back you think? i cant think of others that would work, but that champ must be a drummer, for the sake of that being the missing instrament. i love that you tought of Orianna, she could toss drumsticks and throw the drum XD

Jaykoboy

11-29-2011

Firstly, all posts must open with Chartreuse. So Chartreuse. There, this post is open.

Now, Olaf is obvious. As has already been mentioned, there is Viking Metal out there, so that's one requirement. Then, his axes easily become drumsticks. Then, he's epic. Then, he's a tank (Sort of--DPS Tank is more like it. Which makes him an even better fit.) And then, once again, he's epic. Need you more reason?

-Jaykoboy-

123456 ... 11