Mac players

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Velkorious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crustychum View Post
I'm 20 years old working full time, and yes I have worked with a Mac. And they are over priced kids toys.
Compelling evidence you have there.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KrunchyKibbles

Senior Member

10-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crustychum View Post
I'm 20 years old working full time, and yes I have worked with a Mac. And they are over priced kids toys.
YET... you're too busy playing LoL to go on the forums... and you decide all of a sudden to go on the forums and troll because you are...a troll?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lordkorok

Member

10-04-2011

I <3 Trolls

No seriously, I love trolls havn't you ever seen them!? Freaking cute ;D

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=troll&hl=en&safe=active&client=safari&sa= X&rls=en&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=STGlxwyd_QYcbM: &imgrefurl=http://www.shinyshiny.tv/2011/04/trolling-_when.html&docid=zXKuPOBDn_Id_M&w=400&h=300&ei=kOa LTui-JKW3sQLmqsipBA&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=590&page=1&tbnh= 134&tbnw=179&start=0&ndsp=35&ved=1t:429,r:30,s:0&t x=76&ty=61&biw=1680&bih=840

PS everyone is a troll, at heart


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jishent

Member

10-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crustychum View Post
I'm 20 years old working full time, and yes I have worked with a Mac. And they are over priced kids toys.

2nd year University student here. All my Computer Science profs use macs. 70% of my school's computer labs are macs and the other 30% are PCs running linux.

So popular mechanics did a test between a $1499 iMac and a $1800 PC gateway. Popular Mechanics rated the iMac better. Note how much faster the load times are for the iMac.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/gadgets/tests/4258725

What I like about macs?
1. Fast boot times.
2. Good quality parts
3. Apple doesn't load the system up with ****.
(Just about every (brand name) PC sold comes loaded up with junk that keeps popping up at you reminding you your six month trial is about to run out, and some apps are deliberately difficult to uninstall.)
4. No need for additional security software <-- I can download whatever stuff I want without worrying about viruses
5. File sharing alot f***ing easier
6. Mac OS X can survive for weeks without the need of rebooting
7. As you can see from the Popular mech. example Macs are cheaper than PCs.
8. Mac is a nicer paperweight and it looks sleek.

Wait here comes the best part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crustychum View Post
And they are over priced kids toys.

9. Cost. Apple isn’t selling $750 notebooks for $1,500 — its portables tend to use higher-end processors, mostly have aluminum cases rather than plastic ones, are typically thinner and lighter than garden-variety laptops and run longer on a battery charge than many of their Windows brethren. The Microsoft-powered laptops most directly comparable to Apple’s MacBook Pro line, HP’s Envy models, actually cost more than roughly equivalent Macs.

Only thing I would get a PC (Desktop) for? Gaming.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boompje

Senior Wrenchmen

10-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jishent View Post
too long to quote
wieeehhhh


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jishent

Member

10-04-2011

I like how most PC users probably have Apple Products themselves.

Lets see.

Most people these days for music either have iTouch or iPod (Shuffle, Nano, Regular)
World's current popular tablet: iPad. Apple as well D:
World's current popular phone: iPhone 4. Soon to be iPhone 4S.

Wonder how many of these PC people will buy that product.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tiny Armed T Rex

Senior Member

10-04-2011

Oh look this thread again


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ediwir

Wrenchman

10-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jishent View Post

[text]

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/gadgets/tests/4258725

[text]
iWin?


12