Mac players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

8BytSpartan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2011

Instead of allowing Riot to waste time on making LoL for Mac why don't you guys just get a real computer for half the price of your fancy little desk ornaments?

mr juhstin

10-04-2011

no kidding

Velkorious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2011

junior members! aaaahhh
*******http://www.gamesprays.com/files/resource_media/preview/mlp-derpy-clop-5435_preview.gif********

8BytSpartan

10-04-2011

Yep, were too busy PLAYING the game to be on the Forums

Boompje

Senior Wrenchmen

10-04-2011

aaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!      Ediwir is contagious!!

Werewolf Link

Recruiter

10-04-2011

EVEN WORSE THEY'RE PC FANBOYS!
*******http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREY5ttuT9-uf7hiFXolRTENv72aWoZCFOBgCClW_kcIFp_mtMC********

Boompje

Senior Wrenchmen

10-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crustychum View Post
So, why do you come here to troll? Seriously..obviously, you are a 16year old kid who has never touched a Mac nor seriously worked with it. I am not a Mac fanboy, I got both a PC and a Mac.

True, Macs aren't made for game and yes, they are indeed expensive. But you also get something for that in return: Durability and reliability, while Widows systems often lack that.

I already wasted enough time on you, and i want to politely ask you to stop trolling, since it is pointless and meaningless.

Yamatak

10-04-2011

^
boss

Velkorious

10-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crustychum View Post
Why didn't you notice how ironic this was before posting it?

8BytSpartan

10-04-2011

I'm 20 years old working full time, and yes I have worked with a Mac. And they are over priced kids toys.