[OPEN RP] Beyond the Veil [Noobs Welcome]

12345612 ... 52
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poruku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2011

Poruku had continued to watch the meeting go on. Alas they hadn't noticed him, to his knowledge. He swiftly, as swiftly as he could, ran back to camp and picked up his alchemical rucksack. It contained some of the more useful tools and reagents he could use for general purposes.

He returned to the meeting of people to see they were still their. He wondered if they intended to enter the temple that he planned on seeing himself,

Jaykoboy

10-07-2011

Ivan crossed his arms. Whoever this was, he certainly was...interesting. "Elemental? Rare. Yeah, I was just going down there. But I'm not so sure who this guy is." He mmotioned to the man who had inquired about his mumblings. "He's probably not coming with us. And that alchemist should be coming soon."

As he spoke, a man carrying a large rucksack ran up to the group. He was breathing heavily, and whenever he moved the sack, there was a loud clanking noise. "Glad you could join us, but be quicker next time, alright?"

((Oh, I love being a Soulweaver! Soon, I'm going to add our first NPS, a Chaosweaver, the exact opposite of a Soulweaver. You know how Yelgrath mentioned how some controlled the souls and spirits? That's what a Chaosweaver does. We will eventually kill him, or do something to him, but he will be marked with the mark of resurrection. Anything you do to kill him until I take it off, will just bounce off. So don't try.))

ChampChar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2011

(( lol so we can have unbeatable characters? ... what its not in the rules jk I may join this but im really new to rp))

Jaykoboy

10-07-2011

((Hey, Champchar. No unbeatable characters, just characters warded by spells. If I introduce a NPC and say it has a mark of resurrection, that means no killing it. Wounding, injuring, yes, but no killing. And no RP characters can be unbeatable, except for my reserve RPs. Verus, because who would want to kill their lifeline, and Umbra, because you can't fight death. This is supposed to be an easy [but serious] RP for people who are new to it but interested. Shenanigans and Cookies, for example, isn't serious, but designed to help you get started. This one gets you started but has a more definite storyline, as well as combat and save-the-world sorts of stuff. CYOTF!))

Ovalusc1

10-07-2011

"I'm just your friendly, neighborhood, master wizard." Vintath replied, grinning.

ChampChar

10-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
((Hey, Champchar. No unbeatable characters, just characters warded by spells. If I introduce a NPC and say it has a mark of resurrection, that means no killing it. Wounding, injuring, yes, but no killing. And no RP characters can be unbeatable, except for my reserve RPs. Verus, because who would want to kill their lifeline, and Umbra, because you can't fight death. This is supposed to be an easy [but serious] RP for people who are new to it but interested. Shenanigans and Cookies, for example, isn't serious, but designed to help you get started. This one gets you started but has a more definite storyline, as well as combat and save-the-world sorts of stuff. CYOTF!))
((lol I know its a general rule of RP and when I say i'm new i have done 1 before but I wasn't very good for it))

Jaykoboy

10-07-2011

((No prob. You can join us, man. No prob. BTW, on Threads of Life, what was the Nerdgasm about?))

Jaykoboy

10-07-2011

((Hey, guys, I would just like to mention...Ivan is not a kid. Okay, sure, in one of my threads, he was only about sixteen, but thanks to his visit to the Spirit Realm, he technically has advanced age. I did mention the Goatee, right? XD))

Ovalusc1

10-07-2011

((The last person who called Vintath a kid had their conscience bound to a toilet. O_o))

Poruku

10-07-2011

Poruku continued to observe what was going on. He had trouble hearing what they were saying so he began to awkwardly get closer. When he realized that he had been noticed, he panicked and pretended to casually walk by and mind his own business.The only place way he could walk like he was walking with a purpose was into the temple. He nodded to the group as he walked by.

12345612 ... 52