Community Recap Episode 10

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SimonH

06-09-2010

Teenager Annie might end up looking like Ezreal's young girlfriend, as I can easily envision a teenage-annie as a "young, anime-styled character", like Ezreal.

Just some thoughts.

Deriaz

06-09-2010

I like piratesas' picture of Teenager Annie. That would be my choice for a good base to start off of, if the skin goes anywhere.

Needs moar League of Minions. I love that little comic. I think the Fiddlesticks one is my favorite so far, though.

And finally: Thank you guys for the highlight. Very unexpected, and I'm absolutely flattered. !

AngryByte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2010

"Drink up me hearties, yo ho!" would have been far superior than the simple redundancy present in "I'm a mighty pirate."

=\

Mike1487

06-09-2010

These all sound great but last night I came across one of the best **** skins I've ever seen for Nasus. Its under his character information page but not in the store when will that bad boy be seeing the light of day?

adriuz

06-09-2010

make more singed and janna skin pls....

SofaKingAwsome

06-09-2010

Change the Lima endorsement link to this. that way it takes people directly to the post

Garen is my main

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2010

wow, i loved the first 2 skins linked for teenage annie. i fully support and would buy if it turned out to be anything close to the first 2. i'm in need of more skins lol.

The Tsak

06-09-2010

hell
instead of a teenager annie skin
make a whole new champion maybe? idk food for thought

Pyrogfx

06-09-2010

I'm not sure who posted this one, but it's my favourite fan art of teen Annie so far. It's somewhere on the original topic anyway.

http://hiryurhys.deviantart.com/#/d2rc3x9

Making a new champion on it... it'd probably have a pretty similar skillset and be kinda redundant, no?

Edit - Nvm

bigolpete

06-09-2010

I like 5po0ng3bob's reference the most. plz kthx ^_^