A straight reply

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alex3omg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2011

Non copypasta from a support person...

Quote:
If there has not been a recent Red posting on the incident, then it is safe to assume that there is no new information on the subject. The Summoners with questions about the refund process are encouraged to write in to support. When new information is available for us, we try to share it as quickly as we can to the Summoners writing in.

I can not say as to why there has not been a Red posting on that thread recently, but we are trying to keep all of the previous Mac users updated Via Email. The most recent changes to the Mac refund process, or information about the champion bundle will arrive in due time to all applicable Summoner by Email.

I apologize for the vagueness of my answer, but you have been given all of the same information I have. Keep your eye on your Email for the latest information about the previous Mac users.
At least she's trying to be helpful. I feel bad for the support people who are probably just as frustrated with our questions as we are with their answers. :/

Her reply isn't too helpful but it's something different, so I thought people might like to see.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anne Bancroft

10-04-2011

thanks for posting. nice to know there are people who are just as confused as we are