Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"At least 50% of mac client games warrant the refund and bundle"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

e k

10-04-2011

They said that we had to have at least half of our games played on the Mac client to be valid for the refund and bundle package. Since then, I've played a good amount of games on the PC client and I'm probably nearing 50% mac client games and 50% pc client games. What will happen assuming I go over the 50% pc client played games? I didn't partition and put windows on my macbook so they can disregard my earlier mac client games and not award me my bundle.

Werewolf Link

Recruiter

10-04-2011

I'm sure its 50% from before the Client ended on the 8th. I doubt the reason they're waiting so long is so more people go over their 50%.

And yet, I wouldn't put it past them.........

Alkutraz

10-04-2011

so youve only played for about 2 months?

cause ive played for almost 8 months....but its impossible to hit the amount of games played on my mac in one month on my pc..

think about it

lordkorok

10-04-2011

Yea I had only played for 3-4 weeks before the mac beta closed. I had more then 50% of my games played in the time period before the September 6th deadline.. but since then I played more games at my friends place that could have bumped the PC games played over the mac. Hopefully they do it according to the September 6th deadline, because the champion bundle is the only thing keeping me playing this game for now..... >_<