Game of Thrones + LoL Mashup = Melisandre The Red Witch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MaTTcom

10-04-2011

Maybe its just me, but many of the characters from George RR Martins "A Song of ice and fire" could make for epic LoL champions

So i chose Melisandre to illustrate first because, well, in my mind she looks like Christina Hendricks and red heads are just the best.

Also because she's ridiculous. For those who havent read at least the 2nd book there could be some SPOILERS in my suggestions of powers. I just have a few ideas and having had glanced at the forums i can tell all you guys are much better at putting together the more technical and creative aspects of champion formation so i'll let you have at it.

But heres what i was thinking

Q - Sacrifice to the Flame: Ranged spell, Melisandre deals X amount of damage and Y amount of damage over time; if it kills target Melisandre gets Z health+mana

W - Slug bombs: Ranged AOE, Melisandre throws 3 large leeches filled with the blood of kings that bounce around and explode on targets, making them more vulnerable to Melisandre's spells and slowing them for X amount of time

E - Purified by Fire: Self heal / buff, Melisandre removes all movement impairing effects and damage effects (poison and whatnot) and restores X amount of mana and health

R - SHADOW BABY: Melisandre births and unearthly horror that does MASSIVE DAMAGE to giant enemy cra.......errr champion. If champion is marked by "Slug Bombs" or is taking burn damage from "sacrifice to the Flame" the target Champion is killed instantly regardless of total health or resistances.

huh? any good? No?! How dare you. ((walks away sad-charlie brown stylee))

Larger view: http://mattius2011.deviantart.com/ar...ndre-261631233

MaTTcom

10-04-2011

( o ____ O )

MaTTcom

10-05-2011

oh hai there. BUMP

Myrren

07-20-2012

yea hey guys BUMP

Myrren

07-20-2012

cant believe this hasnt gotten any attention... I want her in now

TheShining

07-26-2013

Please can we make her? And Tywin too!

WipeOut5

07-26-2013

Good idea but you should really re-think your idea for her Ultimate. The "killed instantly regardless of total health or resistances" is way to over the top. It could be a range of other things though. Make it take a % of enemy HP, not all of it. Either re-think it or I would say it would have to have a huge cool down time, 600 seconds or so.

TheShining

07-26-2013

Hell yeah xD

Jokrein

07-26-2013

the only problem I have with this is the fact that you think Melisandre looks like Christina Hendricks...and Christina's not even a natural ginger...but the rest of her is all natural O_O