Every game I play as Poppy people cry "poppy op"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GPEternity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2011

A farmed poppy has always been troublesome; it just happens to be a bigger problem on CS because of passive gold gen allowing her to get her core items at the same pace as others who would typically outfarm/harass her in a lane.

She hits most squishies for 1/3 of their HP easily and 1/4 to more bulky champs. Her passive makes her hard to nuke down. She shines in skirmishes and is amazing at 1v1 - both which are key to winning on CS

Zblugg

10-04-2011

Rejoice. It means you're good with her.

Kalarepa

10-04-2011

Yes. But she's not as easy to play as Jax or Sion, so you don't see a lot of QQ about her.

Skataki

10-04-2011

Probably because she is op

b0rg

10-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPEternity View Post
A farmed poppy has always been troublesome; it just happens to be a bigger problem on CS because of passive gold gen allowing her to get her core items at the same pace as others who would typically outfarm/harass her in a lane.

She hits most squishies for 1/3 of their HP easily and 1/4 to more bulky champs. Her passive makes her hard to nuke down. She shines in skirmishes and is amazing at 1v1 - both which are key to winning on CS
This.

Also, I have always just hated Poppy for some reason. Something about her fat blue face and her pig tails and the way she runs and the way she drops me like a sack of potatoes.

haaaaaaaalp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2011

Poppy is among the best non jax/akali/rammus heroes.

Harate

10-04-2011

Saying "OP" equates to saying "I don't know how to counter this, waaah, my mobafire build doesn't explain how to itemize i don't want to use my brain waaaah"

urmamasllama

10-04-2011

she is insane

that is all

Jack Oat

10-04-2011

it is kinda hard to itemize against a poppy, her Q render any AD and sheen effect into magic damage so against an AD poppy, you have to build both MR for her Q/E and armor against non Q sheen and her auto attack. Her on the other hand doesn't even need to get much MR or armor because her passive and W give her the reduction she need so she can just itemize full damage.

JapaneseBearDad

10-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalarepa View Post
Yes. But she's not as easy to play as Jax or Sion, so you don't see a lot of QQ about her.
I was playing jax initially on cs, but now I've switched to poppy and won't go back. Her burst is far too good early and late compared to jax, who still only seems comparable late. Jax's stun is not as reliable (granted poppys is pretty unreliable, but good on cs).

Don't get me wrong. Jax is probably more versatile due to the strength of his auto attacks, but I feel poppy has a better kit for cs in addition to the ability to destroy almost any type of enemy, be it tank or squishy.