My current stance.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KrunchyKibbles

10-03-2011

Ok, so I sent off another ticket and got this common reply:

Quote:
Greetings,
Thank you for contacting the League of Legends Player Support. At this time, we are continuing to investigate the qualifications for the Mac Beta refund. Once we have completed our investigation, we will be in touch with you in a timely manner. I understand this may be frustrating for you, and I would like to express my apologies.
Thank you for the patience you have expressed regarding this situation.
Regards,
Mr Ri
But here's what gives me SOME hope: They simply CLOSED some of my tickets from before asking about the refund, and just sent me the above. It seems that all hope is NOT lost, and that they are still checking for legit mac users who are eligible for the refund and will still be sending out emails.

Since I have school and cant play till the weekend (highschool's a *****) I will wait until Friday, and if I don't get any word or email from Riot by then I say we go spam the General discussion forums with Ediwir's pony pics (a very appropriate way to spam the forums, I think...)

Its been 'a few weeks' and I say we give them ONE more working week to get this sorted out then we need to really do something.

P.S. I actually really DO want the refund, unlike many. Champion bundle I can live without (TBH I already own it) but I want that refund SO BADLY LOL.

pavi132

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2011

Or maybe they just lied to you so you would stop spamming support with tickets about the refund.

lordkorok

10-03-2011

^ LOL dont ruin the lads last dying hopes xD

KrunchyKibbles

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavi132 View Post
Or maybe they just lied to you so you would stop spamming support with tickets about the refund.
I only sent off three. I had to send more than one because the ******s who work the support for Riot kept sending me copy and paste answers that didn't answer my questions.

Ediwir

Wrenchman

10-03-2011

yeah, i got the same copypaste today.

YSfighter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2011

Thank me for this response. I got through to support and told them what the issue was. I think Adastreia is looking into it.

Ediwir

Wrenchman

10-04-2011

oh and btw image tags for pony posts work only in the testing forums, so you'll need something else to spam :P

KrunchyKibbles

10-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ediwir View Post
oh and btw image tags for pony posts work only in the testing forums, so you'll need something else to spam :P
o