Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Free Champion Rotation (Pre-season Week 29)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AngryByte

06-09-2010

So, any idea if the servers will be reliable before the season goes live? I would hate to think that during a competitive match servers go down.

JerseyFistPump

Recruiter

06-09-2010

Does that mean in LoL there will be off-seasons between regular seasons like football or will it just be this one preseason?

VukoCRO

06-09-2010

Quote:
Dracozero:
Malzahar is gonna be free next week. You can already see part of the green square =)

Yea, you can see that Malzahar is free next week (not for green square) there is number 1

BLACKB0MBER

06-09-2010

Quote:
NewbiePride:
should put tank next to nasus also, he's a great tank

just went 22-4-27 with nasus :-)

global warming

06-09-2010

i knew malz would be free next week, not because of hte chart thingy, but all new champs get free two weeks after their release, thats why i never buy them, its just a two week wait vefore he's free:P did that mistake with ezreal, was saving for twitch, but bought ezreal instead, ended up playing him for 5 games and get bored od him. glad i didn't buy twitch though, should've bought runes:P

god of bad ideas

06-09-2010

um riot i belive iv complaind the last few weeks about this
pleas put twich in
he hasent been in rotation in at least a month and hes the only champ iv never played accept the newest two

So SwagE

Recruiter

06-09-2010

Quote:
god of bad ideas:
um riot i belive iv complaind the last few weeks about this
pleas put twich in
he hasent been in rotation in at least a month and hes the only champ iv never played accept the newest two

One big bucketload of fail right there. Go back to grade 2 and play real champs.

SlimePezza

06-10-2010

Andz how bout next week ?

LolFace

06-10-2010

At Ezreal, it says he's been free twice.
But... he's only been free once I think...
If I'm wrong correct me, but I don't think Ezreal's been free 2 times.
XD

LolFace

06-10-2010

Quote:
DrainBamagedd:
One big bucketload of fail right there. Go back to grade 2 and play real champs.

Umm.... have you ever stopped to wonder how many children play this game...? A fourth grader got a huge pack for sending a letter to Riot.... if his spelling surprises you, then you're a lot dumber than you think you are.