Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Free Champion Rotation (Pre-season Week 29)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MarsCollective

06-08-2010

Quote:
NewbiePride:
ummm well iv done tank build with nasus dishen out over 300 dps (not including ult) with 78% damg reduction and over 4k health....so i believe your wrong Nasus is unstoppable as a tank build and with hes aoe which causes armor pent it pushes hes DPS even higher so maybe you should try it before talkin bad bout it kk?

Its not about the stats you "did" on a game, I can say I built Akali as a tank and did 30/0 on a game and maybe it happened but thats not what Akali is ment to be and it is very dependant on the team you're against and with. So stats are for nothing? Your answer just proves you are one of those who defend champions just because they use them but they dont know/havent discovered their true potential (which is ok, we've all been there).

Nasus is my main and has been since almost 2 months ago and even tho he CAN be built as a tank (as I previously stated), you will give him a MUCH BETTER use as a melee DPS. And yes, Ive tried many tank builds, AP builds, even AS builds for kicks, and just plenty of builds with him since I bought him back then, and none of the builds compare at all to a *well played* DPS Nasus. Just saying dude, if you like this ancient rampage little dog, you're missing on a LOT of fun by not following his true role

Have a good day.

Manuki

06-08-2010

Riot are you really stupid enough to put free a champ as bugged as ChoGath?

NewbiePride

06-08-2010

Quote:
MarsCollective:
Its not about the stats you "did" on a game, I can say I built Akali as a tank and did 30/0 on a game and maybe it happened but thats not what Akali is ment to be and it is very dependant on the team you're against and with. So stats are for nothing? Your answer just proves you are one of those who defend champions just because they use them but they dont know/havent discovered their true potential (which is ok, we've all been there).

Nasus is my main and has been since almost 2 months ago and even tho he CAN be built as a tank (as I previously stated), you will give him a MUCH BETTER use as a melee DPS. And yes, Ive tried many tank builds, AP builds, even AS builds for kicks, and just plenty of builds with him since I bought him back then, and none of the builds compare at all to a *well played* DPS Nasus. Just saying dude, if you like this ancient rampage little dog, you're missing on a LOT of fun by not following his true role

Have a good day.

Would you like to do a practice game and show me? because I done DPS builds with him to and to me none of it seems as good as a tank build but i only been playin for 2 weeks so your probly right sense you been playin for couple months and know more then me but i dont know because in my 2 weeks i just havnt found a good dps build better then a tank build for nasus

Minrog

06-08-2010

When they say Cho'Gath is bugged, they don't mean that Feast is OP. Since the last patch if you Feast on things and get bigger your Feast stops functioning against targets. Sometimes you can fix it by moving around but you'll try to do the Feast and Cho just stands there instead of the ability working. Pretty stupid to make a busted champion free but whatever.

NomiEsoo

Recruiter

06-08-2010

Quote:
NewbiePride:
if you think he's feast is glitched then how about tryndameres WW he can go through trees and bushes, or how bout jenna tornado skill that has crazy range, ect. So if your gonna say one champ is glitched how about you say some more and not just single cho'garth out.

He's glitched to the point of not being able to use his ult usefully.

Zavy

06-08-2010

Quote:
xEdiciusx:
He's glitched to the point of not being able to use his ult usefully.

This must be a "only happens occasionally" sort'a thing. One of the guys I group with regularly uses Cho'Gath ritualistically and I've never seen a problem or heard him complain of the glitch. Not to say it's not happening, simply that it must not be all that frequent.

Excision

06-08-2010

Panth and Tiwtch free soon hopefully.

sephtin

06-08-2010

Quote:
Zavy:
This must be a "only happens occasionally" sort'a thing. One of the guys I group with regularly uses Cho'Gath ritualistically and I've never seen a problem or heard him complain of the glitch. Not to say it's not happening, simply that it must not be all that frequent.

Ocassionally is putting it lightly. It happens quite often. I've stopped playing Cho till it gets resolved... I'm SHOCKED that Riot would make a broken champ free. :S

Pwnacus Maximus

06-08-2010

Here come the scrub udyrs -_-

Sexyrocker

06-08-2010

Quote:
sephtin:
Ocassionally is putting it lightly. It happens quite often. I've stopped playing Cho till it gets resolved... I'm SHOCKED that Riot would make a broken champ free. :S

his ult does not work but as much as it does work his rupture is also bugged when it comes to heros that float or jump, if you hit one of them with rupture when there in the air, in this case malzhard, there is a chance of knocking an airbourn/floating hero higher then screan making them vanish stunning them for the whole time they are gone and when they come back they are stunned still