Swain+ranked+combos

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iamb

10-03-2011

Is Swain good in ranked? cause i main him and i dont like other ap casters... And Would the combo e w q r work with swain sucessfully? cause w causes more damage than q

Iamb

10-03-2011

bump..

BestVisionWardNA

10-03-2011

You're right with the combo, I've been playing him a lot recently. However, not in ranked. I'd imagine he's very good though, as he's used in tourneys.

player M

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2011

Not what he used to be :/ still nice of a champ but just outclassed.

Iamb

10-03-2011

i never seen him in a tourney so far and about that combo its hard to land cause people run right after i use e its annoying.

Iamb

10-03-2011

how is he outclassed?

Orlykthxbai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2011

Compared to other AP champs he doesn't have as much burst. Still a decent champion. Ignite just ****s on him though.

Myke

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlykthxbai View Post
Compared to other AP champs he doesn't have as much burst. Still a decent champion. Ignite just ****s on him though.
In my opinion, the nerfs were uncalled for. Ignite has ALWAYS **** all over him, along with a plethora of items and abilities. Now he's... Very lacking. He didn't even get a damage boost to offset the loss of hardiness.

Typical H

10-03-2011

Honestly it doesnt matter how you combo with Swain, as long as you hit nevermoves you will be fine. Just be wary of certain champs; ie- Veigar, Morgana, Annie, LeBlanc. Ignite is usually negligable as long as you play smart, don't get ganked and stay behind your tanks in teamfights, get fed, GG. Fed Swains win harder than any other champ. Also no one escapes EVER if you get Rylai's

Grumpy Gills

10-03-2011

im 2-0 or 3-0 in ranked with him..with a very high KDA to boot