Jax-Akali-Rammus: The Holy Trinity of Bans

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Black Chris

10-04-2011

Im gonna have to disagree none of those champs are a problem and kass can 1v1 all of them easily. I don't think he's op but he's good ban just for his mobilty and he's great at defending

Yokel85

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2011

Yorick is probably worth banning.

Caecus Scius

10-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirding View Post
Poppy is much, much worse on this map.

Jax needs to be banned as no champion can effectively 1v1 him, and the ability to 1v1 is extremely important here.

Akali isn't so bad as long as you walk out of her Shroud and build some MR (Wit's End is a good choice).
I've been 1v1ing Jax a lot with Kayle, that invulnerability sure gives me a lot of time to wreck him. Still he is hard as hell to deal with since he gets a lot of life and deals a **** ton of dmg, most people just avoid him and let him do what he wants

BestAccount

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2011

heimer is good but not worth banning i would ban poppy for 4th ban

ichi the killer

10-04-2011

Jax-Akali-Rammu: perma banned

Singed-GP-Heimer: Ban or pick every single game...

Dominion should have more bans, IMHO. 8? 6? 4 is not enough.

Honorable mentions to Shaco, Panth, TF, Noct and every other champion with high mobility.

RoCCocheLLo

10-04-2011

I agree with jax and akali perma banned, however, Ryze should be taken into consideration too rather than Rammus...

KawaiiDespair

10-04-2011

except, none of those three are really OP, vision defeats akali, rammus merely pub stomps since people dont defend and jax is really strong, stuns, casters,sotd, or frozen heart beat jax. poppy is far more OP then those three. hell, poppy could probably even go 1v3 against them. just saying