Jax-Akali-Rammus: The Holy Trinity of Bans

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aria Sachou

10-03-2011

Light bringer/hexsweeper, Sword of divine/K.bloodrazor, Armour pen, lifesteal.

For all GET MRES. most of their damage comes from AP damage (yes even jax, his third ulti hit)

Cenerae

10-03-2011

Akali's really not that hard to beat if you get a lightbringer/hextech sweeper.

I don't think she's banworthy as I've beaten most akalis I've played against.

Two Chainz Swaga

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugs From Momma View Post
Singed is hit or miss for me. Some seem to do well, most don't really have an impact. I think you actually have to know how to play him here, unlike SR where you derp in a circle for 20 minutes, get your farm on and become unkillable.
I've played about 20+ wins with him so far. If he doesn't get at least a kill up at the initial WM teamfight, he has a pretty mediocre game.

Necks

10-04-2011

Hmm... after a lot more experiences, I'm going to say that Shaco is definitely a higher priority ban than Poppy. Shaco's defense, stalling, jungle control, and back door capturing are VERY, very, very powerful when combined all together into one champion.

ZeruFenrir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2011

I ban:
#1 Rammus, because most people don't know how to deal with him.
#2 Akali, because most people don't want to buy stealth detection.
#3 Poppy, because I don't want to deal with her in most games.
#4 varies (Heim, Shaco, etc) depending on my mood.

I usually end up playing Jax if the other side doesn't ban him, but even if they get him before me he isn't that big of a deal to me, seen plenty of champs take him out 1v1.

Necks

10-04-2011

Shaco = low risk, VERY HIGH reward.

Also consider how safe and risk-free it is to play a Shaco on Dominion. Even beginners can randomly pick up Shaco and do fairly well. You drop a couple boxes on speed shrines and bushes here and there, and they take your opponents down to half HP just like that.

Such simple gameplay yet highly rewarding. It takes a lot more skill to play Shaco on Summoner's Rift, but Shaco is VERY powerful even in the hands of a novice on Dominion.

Feraxus

10-04-2011

I agree for the most part. If we're not first pick, Rammus > Jax > Akali/Poppy > Shaco/Heimerdinger.

asktiks

10-04-2011

jax, everytime

rammus otherwise you turn this into a backdoor fest

akali pfffft, i dont even care anymore i just build early MR and /lol at her when she dives to kill me as maokai , proceed to own her butt accordingly

Serpicos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2011

GP, Ram, Jax are the holy trinity of bans, akali is easily countered and a waste of a ban

Voidgolem

10-04-2011

Jax/Akali/Tryndamere, more like.

Backdoor Rammus can be dealt with via adequate defense (though remains annoying and will probably get Priscilla's nerfed). The others just murder you and then cap the point anyway.