"The Majority of your Games were not played on a Mac"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brockrascolov

10-03-2011

Has anyone else gotten this in a reply from Riot? Thats basically what mine said, but I've been playing the Mac Client for over a year now. I really hope this is just a mistake...

Ediwir

Wrenchman

10-03-2011

can you copypaste the reply?

Jishent

10-03-2011

^ what Ed said.

Brockrascolov

10-03-2011

"If the majority of your games were not played on a mac, you would not qualify for the refund. I am afraid that everyone who is being refunded has already been emailed. I am terribly sorry for this inconvenience.

I am here to assist you, so if you have any further questions or concerns I will gladly address them."

This is the copy/pasted reply.

Jishent

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brockrascolov View Post
"If the majority of your games were not played on a mac, you would not qualify for the refund. I am afraid that everyone who is being refunded has already been emailed. I am terribly sorry for this inconvenience.

I am here to assist you, so if you have any further questions or concerns I will gladly address them."

This is the copy/pasted reply.
The support is saying "if" the majority of your games were not played on mac, you would not qualify for the refund. Its not saying the majority of your games were not played on mac.

Brockrascolov

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jishent View Post
The support is saying "if" the majority of your games were not played on mac, you would not qualify for the refund. Its not saying the majority of your games were not played on mac.
True, though it also says that if you haven't gotten an email about it yet I -don't- qualify...Which in tern means I don't have the majority of my games...played on a Mac...Even though I...Do?

Velkorious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2011

Are you sure you didn't get an email? It didn't end up in your spam folder or anything?

Jishent

10-03-2011

That's what's so confusing about it. Another player received this response which contradicts the response with "If you haven't gotten it yet then you didn't qualify."

Dear Summoner,
I am unsure of the exact qualifications, but if you feel as though you are available for compensation, you will receive it. Just wait for the E-mail, and all questions will be answered.
Sincerely,
Casual Carrot
Riot Support Team

Brockrascolov

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velkorious View Post
Are you sure you didn't get an email? It didn't end up in your spam folder or anything?
Checked it ten times over, nothin'. =(

Brockrascolov

10-03-2011

I feel this sums up a lot of confusion about the Refund. xD